Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Blackstone On-the-Go 22" Scissor-Leg Griddle  (Read 7754 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Not interested in split screen. I already have a locator in the boat, but not chip capable. I drove my buddies boat that has it, and absolutely loved being able to follow the structure in front of you. I'm still debating on the 7 or 5 inch??? Seems a big cost difference and I'm a tightass.  :rotflmao:

Ssay it ain't so glenn,you a tight ass? Guess the rumors are true,you gotta be the only fisherman I'm aware of that is thinking of down sizing his locater screen rather than up grading to a larger screen...I get the budget deal,but your retired open up those deep pockets.
yea well i dont need a 72" TV screen in my boat!!!!!! :rotflmao: i havent decided yet.........i may not even get it.......i've already caught many, many fish without it...........................
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
bass n nords don't count,infact why bother with a nice bird in your boat?,a little shore casting is all ya need.j/k of course.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
bass n nords don't count,infact why bother with a nice bird in your boat?,a little shore casting is all ya need.j/k of course.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: you funny guy snow!!!!!!!

i agree with bass.......i give them to my stepdad just to get them out of the lake............ :evil:

NOW......nords on the other hand........... :tut: :tut: its my 2nd favorite fish to eat........behind a skin on sunfish!!!!!!!!! :hubba: so many wunnerful options with a pike.....boneless and  fried, even on the grill........pickled or smoked!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!