Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NCIS fans?  (Read 4112 times)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm a big NCIS fan, the original one. I'm so so on NCIS LA and hate NCIS Hawaii.

Am I alone in thinking that the original is terrible now that Mark Harmon isn't on anymore? Very disappointing. It's one of the few network shows I still watched since Seal Team
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
It's not the same without Harmon, really the only original still there is McGee!!

I actually like all of them. As wee speak there is a crossover with NCIS and NCIS Hawaii.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I watch them all. I still prefer the original CSI out of Las Vegas over any of them. Especially now that Gill and Sara are on it again.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I watch them all. I still prefer the original CSI out of Las Vegas over any of them. Especially now that Gill and Sara are on it again.
:happy1: :happy1: i enjoy them too!!!!!!

not sure why but i really liked the CSI's with Ted Danson!!!!!!!! :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I like them all, but I also heard Gill and Sara are out again...   hope not....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm a big NCIS fan, the original one. I'm so so on NCIS LA and hate NCIS Hawaii.

Am I alone in thinking that the original is terrible now that Mark Harmon isn't on anymore? Very disappointing. It's one of the few network shows I still watched since Seal Team
whatever happened to seal team????? they kept saying something about moving to paramount???? whatever that is???? :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I seem to have quit watching all of them years ago. Not sure why.  :confused: Spend more time outside I guess.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We used to never miss NCIS on Tue night.  We finally cooled on it the last couple of years.  Maybe cuz the hot babes on the show keep leaving.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We used to never miss NCIS on Tue night.  We finally cooled on it the last couple of years.  Maybe cuz the hot babes on the show keep leaving.   :sleazy:
but thye keep bringing in new ones!!! how can you not think Katrina Law isnt smokin hot!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :wowza: :wowza: :rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Because it was a crossover I watched NCIS Hawaii last night. Heres my opinion.....1) It seems like the actors are right out of acting school. 2) They have a 25 cent budget. 3) It's just brutal to watch.

Yes Glenn Seal Team went to Paramount the streaming service. I haven't seen one commercial since they left so I don't know if they are still airing or not. It's really to bad I liked that show.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Our cable service, PBTV, actually has a Paramount channel too. That's were I found the Duttons & Yellowstone. :happy1: :cool: It's next to the USA channel on our pkg here.
« Last Edit: March 03/29/22, 08:32:54 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone gonna watch the NCIS 3 hour crossover event tonight!!👍👍👍 I will be.

Suppose I'll flip to the college national championship game on occasion!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes we have started remembering to watch on Monday night now and I really like Gary Cole instead of Gibbs by a long shot.  I was so tired of Gibbs.  We will be watching tonight.  I read that there may be some humor too. 

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Be some juggling going on over here. NCIS, National Championship & rasslin. Rasslin has been pretty bad lately so I may eliminate that from the rotation.

Best NCIS cast was the original. I still enjoy watching when Tony & Ziva were around. Not sold on the Gary Cole character.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
3 hour cross over tonight too

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it took a bit to adjust without Gibbs........it just wasnt NCIS at first!!! kinda like Gary Cole....a different dimension.  missy ducky though!!!!!

yea Tony and ZIVA  :hubba: where great.......specially when gibbs slapped tony upside the head........... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
This 3 hour event seems pretty weak. I don't know that I will make it all the way to the end.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This 3 hour event seems pretty weak. I don't know that I will make it all the way to the end.
I think it's really good, dutchy you just want to find a reason to watch the wimmen of the WWE!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm watching too.  If it was awesome I wouldn't be talking to you.  Not bad but 3 hours is a bit much.  I do like it and the people in it though.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
About a month ago I was watching North Woods Law.  Good show.  Well after 9 it seemed like a lot of commercials.  I timed them and there were 3 1/2 minutes of commercials and between 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 minutes of show.  I turned it off.  I am going to time this now.  Sure seems like a lot of commercials now too.  No way would I watch Yellowstone or any of them with commercials.  We bought it so it is commercial free.  I don't watch movies with them anymore neither.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea commercial suck, but I'm enjoying this one!!

To each their own though I guess.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The commercials were about 6 1/2 minutes and then 8 minutes of show. And yes pretty good show.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's why I record most shows I watch, fast forward is wonderfull!!   

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
that's why I record most shows I watch, fast forward is wonderfull!!

Same here.....I never watch anything live. Once in awhile I miss something and have to watch on demand with commercials.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I need to do that more often.  Huge difference.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I liked the original & the LA version but never could get into the Hawaii 1 or this new Gary cole version. Yeah, & 3 hrs is too much for me too. :rolleyes: Brother watched all of it though.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it took just over a couple hours to watch 3 hour NCIS and overall I thought it was good..  still miss some of the old crew too...   oh well... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Read tonight this will be the last season of NCIS LA..... Sure gonna miss kensi  :wowza: :wowza:

Anyone else watch this show fire country?? Pretty good show!! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I like both

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We've never watched Fire Country yet.  We just finished the Alaska Daily first season.  Good show.