Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bullheads.  (Read 3709 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
      Glenn57, it is not state specific. I can't remember which magazine was state specific. I used to get Outdoor News but it got too expensive for me.
mom gave me a 2 year subscription to Outdoor News for christmas a couple years ago, although i like it ok, i'm not really impressed with all the non Minnesota stuff. 

guess its just me and i'm 50/50 on renewing it at the end of the year!!!!!! i'm not interested in hunting or fishing in new mexico type stuff.......more of all minnesota that interests me!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Back when I read Fur Fish and Game most or all of the pictures were in black and white and the articles seemed written by regular guys that had a fun trapping or hunting experience and that made it more fun to me.  Seemed like more attainable goals to me as a kid when I read those articles.  And there were probably some bullhead articles in there too.  LOL  Someone I knew must have got Fins and Feathers cuz I did read a few of them but don't remember buying them. 

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, I have the same memories if Fur Fish and Game fro when I was a kid. I still have a few old issues from the 70s.