Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ma and Pa~  (Read 1823 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
with the price of fuel these days my country drive abouts are limited,still it was good to see this family out for a strole,my appologies for poor pic quality,low light,the nut behind the camera,surprised my thump isn't in the way. ;)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Snow1,
Do I see two colts.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Snow1,
Do I see two colts.

LOL,yes you do,piss poor photog.Pretty rare to see a family of sandhills out for a stroll in my area.
« Last Edit: June 06/14/22, 07:10:56 AM by snow1 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll toss my own bad picture in. This a.m. I was upwind of a doe after she squatted to pee. She watched until I got within about a hundred yards. Great pic opportunity I thought, she's looking right at me. About the time I snapped the photo her north end was heading south.  :doah:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)