Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fixed you!  (Read 3226 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Don't know if anyone of you have a "slippery clutch pedal" on yer riders/equipment, but I sure do. To make matters worse, clutch pedal is really touchy. Doesn't matter what shoe/boot I wear, it will slip on the rounded rubber pedal now and then. Other day was the last straw. Foot slid as I was driving into garage. *CRASH* Right into the big blower. No damage to units, but my shin had a big gash in it. What pi$$ed me off was all the blood on my pants leg; not my leg itself! It'll heal. Sooo....I took some #8 1/2'' sheet metal screws leftover from studding bottom of my ice fishing boots, and drove 3 of 'em into the thick rubber roller. Viola! No slipping! Worked like a charm.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like that should do ya!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Works great! Just hopin' I could help someone else out...
« Last Edit: October 10/27/21, 03:21:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well your just a johnny fix it aintcha!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't know if anyone of you have a "slippery clutch pedal" on yer riders/equipment, but I sure do. To make matters worse, clutch pedal is really touchy. Doesn't matter what shoe/boot I wear, it will slip on the rounded rubber pedal now and then. Other day was the last straw. Foot slid as I was driving into garage. *CRASH* Right into the big blower. No damage to units, but my shin had a big gash in it. What pi$$ed me off was all the blood on my pants leg; not my leg itself! It'll heal. Sooo....I took some #8 1/2'' sheet metal screws leftover from studding bottom of my ice fishing boots, and drove 3 of 'em into the thick rubber roller. Viola! No slipping! Worked like a charm.  :happy1:

Nothing a "stud" like you or duct tape can't fix!   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Handy Andy

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Nothing a "stud" like you or duct tape can't fix!   :rotflmao:

I'll take that as a nod to my superior mechanical and wimmen skills.  :coffee: :evil:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good fix.  Just wondering how long you put up with it before fixing it.   :doah:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good fix.  Just wondering how long you put up with it before fixing it.   :doah:

Three years..... :bonk:  :doah: