Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: More on covid~  (Read 2088 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So I see our health guru fauci,mr vacine up to the tune of 4 jabs,wearing not one,not two but has been seen wearing 3 masks now he has the virus,he is also being investigated for accepting royalties related to our vaccines...Why do they keep pushing the jab? it doesn't work,unless this outbreak of SDS is they're end game. 
(sudden death syndrom in ppl under 40years old)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not sure what their thinking but I guess if I need it to get into Canada, I'll probably get another jab. I shouldn't laugh but SDS (sudden death syndrome) is also a soybean disease caused by fusarium. Shows where my mind is at today... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch,

You must have some pretty close friends to deal with our candian border crossing issues,canada should follow our lead...open "oh canada" wide open,come one come all.

This "SDS" deal just recently caught my attention...majority of ppl effected are under 40years old,nary a word about the possibility effects from the jab,seem's these young folks are very healthy.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I personally know someone who had a relative of theirs - otherwise perfectly healthy - die a couple days after getting the shot.

They will never study this.  Way too much money to be lost by tying any negative effects to the vaccines.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's why I'll never get another one.  :happy1: WAYA TO MUCH  :bs: involved.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, me also.  Did the first 2 and that was it, no booster. The kids were the smart ones, bucked it all the way and said no way!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's what we did. No shot for us.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yesterday while having my beers and fire i was listening to the radio and it hit me. some of there commercials regarding the vacines are sponsored and paid for by the drug manufacturers.  :scratch: :doah: :confused: they do mention the CDC, and Pfizer was one of  them not sure who the other one was they mentioned...............but that alone gotta tell ya something!!!!!!!! :crazy: :doah:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
It was / is the greatest scam ever or it saved millions of lives worldwide. It will be debated like we debate Ford Vs GM.

What there is no debate about, is the US Government spent millions or trillions of dollars on this. There is no logical person alive who thinks the drug companies produced and distributed these vaccines for free. They are not white knights who came to the rescue. They are a for profit business who saw a need and filled the need.

Was the need real? Was the product delivered safe? It will be talked about for a long time.
« Last Edit: June 06/18/22, 08:59:00 AM by dutchboy »
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It was / is the greatest scam ever or it saved millions of lives worldwide. It will be debated like we debate Ford Vs GM.

What there is no debate about, is the US Government spent millions or trillions of dollars on this. There is no logical person alive who thinks the drug companies produced and distributed these vaccines for free. They are not white knights who came to the rescue. They are a for profit business who saw a need and filled the need.

Was the need real? Was the product delivered safe? It will be talked about for a long time.
i too agree.....they didnt do it for free!!!!!!!!!!!

back when i was welding stainless, building vessels i was fortunate enough to know most of the time what type of product was going to be made in that vessel, and yes we built alot of them for the pharmaceutical industry. and they werent cheap......but once they ran a few batches threw them the price they got for that product, the vessel was paid for after 2-3 fills!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I know my dad made a killing on the Pfizer stock he had before the pandemic started.  :bow:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
yesterday while having my beers and fire i was listening to the radio and it hit me. some of there commercials regarding the vacines are sponsored and paid for by the drug manufacturers.  :scratch: :doah: :confused: they do mention the CDC, and Pfizer was one of  them not sure who the other one was they mentioned...............but that alone gotta tell ya something!!!!!!!! :crazy: :doah:

Well of course, it is an ad for their product.  Like Dutch said it may have saved millions of people or maybe not.  I want to think yes the shots were a very positive thing.  The consequences we may never know and may not want to know how bad it could have gotten. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The shots certainly did save lives. No arguing that for certain age groups. It's the way they keep trying to push it on the younger age groups.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Not sure what their thinking but I guess if I need it to get into Canada, I'll probably get another jab. I shouldn't laugh but SDS (sudden death syndrome) is also a soybean disease caused by fusarium. Shows where my mind is at today... :doah:

Headed to Ontario this week! I’m hoping to crush everyone’s fish and take home the crown in this years contest…Go Canada!  Lol. I kid. I still suck at fishing regardless where I’m at.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are fish from another country allowed?  LOL

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Headed to Ontario this week! I’m hoping to crush everyone’s fish and take home the crown in this years contest…Go Canada!  Lol. I kid. I still suck at fishing regardless where I’m at.

It should increase your odds. Had one buddy just came back from Ontario a few weeks ago & said the bugs weren't so swell but the fishing was excellent. My Bemidji pal's son was at the cabin recently and showed me pics yesterday of two lake trout ~ 24" he caught there. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Be prepared to show the fishes proof of vaccination for re-entering the US. Your lodge owner can provide the documentation if you ask them.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093