Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Is someone watching or listening  (Read 2913 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
For various reasons in the last month I have cancelled "The Athletic" & "Sirius XM Radio". I'm a old fart. If you don't do what you say you will do and don't employ Americans I can talk to when I have a problem i'll just drop you. Also dropped the local trash guy for his $2 fuel charge. Amazing the BS I have discovered I can live without.
so dutchy, what do you do with your trash now???? we've had a fuel service charge for i bet 15 years!!!!!!! i dont think around here you could find a garbage hauler that doesnt charge a fuel surcharge?????????

i know at the cabin we take some stuff to a county dump site bit its not household garbage. i dont even know if they take that. i've only ever brought junk there?

oh and i definetly hear you about non English speaking customer reps!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!