Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Man saved a child from Yellowstone Bison  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Man saved a child from being trampled by a charging Bison bull

Everyone blames Yellowstone visitors for approaching animals too closely.  But here a family was walking on the boardwalk at Old Faithful and the bull approached them.

You gotta click on the link and watch the video.  I couldn't figure any way to share it here directly.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard about this and it makes me wonder..... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
At first I thought the guy with the hat and utility belt was a Ranger, but when the bull charged and the guy with the hat dropped the kid's hand and ran away, I changed my mind.

Regardless if the park guests were negligent in not keeping their distance or if that bull just decided to amble across the prairie to take out some aggression on the tourists, that guy stepped up to save the day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We've seen people fly fishing some of  the creeks with Buffalo not far from them but
 Never at any stops around the park. Makes you wonder if the flooding moved the animals around. The hikers are crazy to go back country with them and the grizzlies.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman