Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: hunting regulations  (Read 1871 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
according to an email from the DNR the huting regulation booklet is out. i found waterfowl but not the big/small game one last weekend.

anyone have any luck finding any yet>????

yea..yea they might me online.......i want the paper version!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :scratch: But don't you need a printer that you can get to work for that?  :doofus:            :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:              ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:     
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:happy1: :scratch: But don't you need a printer that you can get to work for that?  :doofus:            :sleazy: :nerd: :evil:              ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:     
:taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087 yea that piece of crap printer!!!!!!!!i'm sure its operator error though!!!!! :confused:

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I thought is was law they had to offer a law book where they sold licenses...could be wrong. 

Either way, yeah, I need a paper copy too. Just like when I file taxes. And getting a paper 1040 instruction booklet is damn near impossible these days!
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline savage270

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I thought is was law they had to offer a law book where they sold licenses...could be wrong. 

Either way, yeah, I need a paper copy too. Just like when I file taxes. And getting a paper 1040 instruction booklet is damn near impossible these days!

Here is a link to order all the IRS forms and instructions you could ever want, delivered to your mailbox about a week after ordering:

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/forms-and-publications-by-us-mail