Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Terribly addicting  (Read 1272 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm binging Queen of the South on Netflix. I'm scared to turn the tv on as I will binge right through all of the football.

This show is like crack if you are into organized crime stuff.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds good.  This time of year we like to binge good shows. Well after football actually.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Don't check this one out unless you have a lot of time, you get hooked and you will be in front of the TV for a week.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot to write down the name of the series of books you mentioned.  What was that again Dutch?

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Author is C.J. Box. The series is Joe Pickett.  If you want to read them let me know i'll mail ya a few books.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
LPS,  those are great easy reading books. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I read a lot of my books on my Kindle.  So nice for series like this.  Just click and you have the next one to read.  These do sound familiar.