Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Dumb question, maybe.  (Read 1637 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
     Is there a difference between leeches and bloodsuckers? I've only used leeches a few times and they came from a bait shop. I watched a few videos on trapping them and it looks like fun.
      Does anyone else trap them? If there is a difference, how do you tell them apart?
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Dpends on glenns mood, generally he a leech, leeching off my hunting and fishing supriority. And thers times when hes a blood sucker, just sucking the life outa me.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Leeches are longer I believe.  Bloodsuckers are the shorter ones that stick to you when swimming. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dpends on glenns mood, generally he a leech, leeching off my hunting and fishing supriority. And thers times when hes a blood sucker, just sucking the life outa me.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: damn that was funny............... PUTZ!!!!!!! i'm glad i mean so much to you!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

oh yea..........the leeches you get at a bait shop are good for fishing and they are trapped. bloodsuckers as i understand it are no good for fishing.

anhyone see them big longer suckers lately......usually seen them on bigger bodies of water!1there like a foot long and maybe inch and a half wide!
« Last Edit: August 08/27/22, 07:43:34 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!