Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Did abortion swing the election?  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Not a fan of our election results…but the efn republicans really f’ed it up this year. With everything going on, it appears abortion rights trump economy, civil unrest, inflation, Covid, etc. I’m not a political party guy but I’ve never been so upset on how the republicans blew this. Efn idiots and F&@k Ellison.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I would say no. I don't think the abortion issue had much to do with it. I might be wrong. IMO it came down to people voting the status quo and not paying attention to what was going on around them. Inflation and Bidens failed policies will continue, the government will continue to print money and give it away. The border will continue to stay open. In the state Herr Walz and his bizarre thinking will continue. Law & Order will be found on TV.

The people have voted, let them lay in the bed they made.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Abortion may have been a factor in the metropolitan & larger municipalities but outstate areas, no. And that's not just across MN, it's the rest of the country. I agree about Biden & Walz db. People are afraid of real change or at least change that matters besides how much free chit they can get. The chasm between urban and outstate in MN has only grown wider and deeper after this election with the DFL controlling both the house & senate. Hang onto your wallet. If you thought the last 4 years sucked, you ain't seen nothin' yet.  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually, it was only 2 years.  It just seemed like 4.   ;) :rotflmao: :bonk:

Yeah, it'll have to suck really bad before many die-hard Dems will be willing to vote for improvement.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah, it'll have to suck really bad before many die-hard Dems will be willing to vote for improvement.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

No comment.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I was referring to the 4 years of Walzo. Of course you have to realize those of us in the 1st congressional district endured 12 years of that clown prior to that. It's nice to share him with the rest of the state. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Abortion was the only talking point the Left had to hammer on since they F-up everything else!   :surrender:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i have NO IDEA who won or lost yet.............i just back to civilization!!!!!!  :sleazy: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
i have NO IDEA who won or lost yet.............i just back to civilization!!!!!!  :sleazy: :sleazy:

Who are you again?     :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Who are you again?     :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :bonk: :laughroll: :laughroll:

no respect i tell yea!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rolleyes:

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Abortion was the only talking point the Left had to hammer on since they F-up everything else!   :surrender:

Completely agree! But in MN, I honestly agree you’ll never win an election as a strong proponent of pro life. I’m not gonna say I agree or disagree with that, it’s just the state we live in and it’s proven to be quite a powerful topic. As like most elections, it’s sad the majority of counties don’t matter as it’s clearly red outside Hen, Ram and STL counties.
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah, my buddy Dave said that abortion is all they pushed down by the cities. So both the state house and Senate are dem, plus waldo? I to just got back to civilization. Maybe I should have stayed in the boonies.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear from you again stranger.  Was just getting worried about you.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Completely agree! But in MN, I honestly agree you’ll never win an election as a strong proponent of pro life. I’m not gonna say I agree or disagree with that, it’s just the state we live in and it’s proven to be quite a powerful topic. As like most elections, it’s sad the majority of counties don’t matter as it’s clearly red outside Hen, Ram and STL counties.

This pretty well sums up how we feel at our house. We are disillusioned, disheartened, and demoralized. As the saying goes, the beatings will continue until the morale improves. We've decided our vote no longer matters. Why even waste our time?  :confused:

« Last Edit: November 11/10/22, 09:15:49 AM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah, my buddy Dave said that abortion is all they pushed down by the cities. So both the state house and Senate are dem, plus waldo? I to just got back to civilization. Maybe I should have stayed in the boonies.
in the words of dutchy.....who are you again!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea dont blame me.......i didnt vote for the schmuck. i think only 4 people i voted for actually won.........and that included the school board election!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure the pro-abortion ads played a significant role, but there was plenty of other gaslighting.

Like for example... where did this accusation come from in the 11th hour of the race?

I never saw any substantiation that the Repubs wanted to take away social security or raise the retirement age, but plenty of Dems accused their opponents of just that in last minute TV ads - with no time for rebuttal.   :angry:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Nice right after the poor kids used their Votes!  They probably had the Judge do it so Brandon wouldn't make the party look like a bunch of child molesters!  sniff, sniff.  :coffee:

November 10, 20229:41 PM CST
U.S. judge strikes down Biden's student debt relief plan
By Nate Raymond
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Snowflakes will have a meltdown Leech. Even though the phone number and email are no longer working, they can still punch in the snitch lines and feel better about themselves.

651-793-3746 or email SAHviolation@state.mn.us.

Never forget.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Snowflakes will have a meltdown Leech. Even though the phone number and email are no longer working, they can still punch in the snitch lines and feel better about themselves.

Never forget.

I wonder if another TAXPAYER Walz check will now be issued as a reward for the votes?

The population of this state would go in 1/2 overnight if all the government programs ended at midnight.

You are correct, you wasted your time voting.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:

Don't you have some Gopher Big Ten hockey reruns to watch?  :nerd:
« Last Edit: November 11/11/22, 03:20:17 PM by Dotch »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I suppose I could watch the #1 mens hockey team in the country get ran 4-2 by a football school from the east (Penn State) at home no less. But then maybe you were one of the 100 who showed up in person and tell me what happened.  :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Never forget.

I wonder if another TAXPAYER Walz check will now be issued as a reward for the votes?

The population of this state would go in 1/2 overnight if all the government programs ended at midnight.

You are correct, you wasted your time voting.
Personally, I'm of the same, no vote/no bitch, opinion as what glenn posted earlier in the 2022 general election thread.  :sad: :doah:
« Last Edit: November 11/12/22, 06:21:33 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
same here Gunner...at least we agree on 2 things  :rotflmao: not sure what the other one is at the moment  :rolleyes: ;) IF one takes the actual time to look at the final tally of any election every and all candidates has a vote total.....it does count.

the other thing that real befuddles  me is how voters key in one and only one particular topic, say in the case the abortion issue or another is gun control and vote based on that vote!!!!!! :doah: :scratch:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
When I said your vote doesn't count I meant the candidates will run on the platform they think will get them elected. Once elected what they said doesn't matter. It's what the party wants and they will tow the line of the party. They want a slice of that party money the next go around.

Watch and see how many vote against the party's wishes on the state level.

The other thing that disgusts me is all the candidates & parties will fill each and every bill full of pork to repay those donations.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
When I said your vote doesn't count I meant the candidates will run on the platform they think will get them elected. Once elected what they said doesn't matter. It's what the party wants and they will tow the line of the party. They want a slice of that party money the next go around.

The other thing that disgusts me is all the candidates & parties will fill each and every bill full of pork to repay those donations.
on that note I agree 1000% :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

What a miserable existence you say these people must lead DB.
« Last Edit: November 11/12/22, 07:19:39 PM by LPS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Try some yogurt for breakfast or something different for a change.  It may brighten things up some.