Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: suspenders..........  (Read 1763 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
first off..........BOAR SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!1 :confused: :rotflmao:

so i'm looking to buy suspenders. since i've lost close to 60 lbs i cant keep my insulated pants on my  :moon:  :pouty: even with a belt. i've punched new holes in the belts to no avail.

i have 4-5 insulated pants and i aint buying new ones so i'd like to try suspenders first. before i get to ice fishing!!!!!!

WHERE would i go look for them?? i've googled them and mainly all that comes up is @!@#$#@# Amazon.........not happening!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
check FF or Runnings, think the Big M has them too
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
mm

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good problem to have. I had similar issues with some of my deer hunting pants.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Great job losing 60 lbs buddy!! I bet yir head is still fat tho!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Great job losing 60 lbs buddy!! I bet yir head is still fat tho!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: well dere's lotz of smarts up there.......it cant shrink!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :happy1:

Thanks buddy!!
« Last Edit: November 11/22/22, 07:03:30 PM by glenn57 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Glenn.  That is that much less the heart has to pump to take care of all of those pounds. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Duluth Trading Co.  $20.  Congrats.

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
      All good suggestions. Do you still plan on wearing a belt, too. I still wear both because old habits die hard.
      When I was working I wore a tool pouch, big, folding knife, two- way radio, keys and a cell phone. Having no butt didn't help.
      Great job on the weight loss. I hope it was intentional.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
first off..........BOAR SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!1 :confused: :rotflmao:

so i'm looking to buy suspenders. since i've lost close to 60 lbs i cant keep my insulated pants on my  :moon:  :pouty: even with a belt. i've punched new holes in the belts to no avail.

i have 4-5 insulated pants and i aint buying new ones so i'd like to try suspenders first. before i get to ice fishing!!!!!!

WHERE would i go look for them?? i've googled them and mainly all that comes up is @!@#$#@# Amazon.........not happening!
I started doing the exact same with my heavy insulated hunting pants. Think I got them at Fleet Farm.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: November 11/23/22, 11:13:05 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Get some of those with the tape measure print so you can always measure fish.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Get some of those with the tape measure print so you can always measure fish.   :sleazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: sure then when i take them off to measure fish, my pants falls down and i'll have all  the women chasing me!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :sleazy:

next week i suppose i gotta hit st cloud to do a bit of shopping.......man i hate it...i'll check FF. we got the union retiree holiday party........i need to get a couple toys for toys for tots they do there. i'll look there for them then.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Kettle

• Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: sure then when i take them off to measure fish, my pants falls down and i'll have all  the women chasing me!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :sleazy:

next week i suppose i gotta hit st cloud to do a bit of shopping.......man i hate it...i'll check FF. we got the union retiree holiday party........i need to get a couple toys for toys for tots they do there. i'll look there for them then.

Good job with the weight-loss! Start doing squats and deadlifts, build up the glutes, then the women will definitely chase you

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Good job with the weight-loss! Start doing squats and deadlifts, build up the glutes, then the women will definitely chase you
:pouty:sheez kettle......i'm 65 and i only got so many heartbeats left......and waste them on exercise!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Get one of those tight shirts with the abs painted on them.  Then leave your shirt unbuttoned a ways when you are at Walmart to show off.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   We want pics too..
« Last Edit: November 11/27/22, 09:22:03 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Get one of those tight shirts with the abs painted on them.  Then leave your shirt unbuttoned a ways when you are at Walmart to show off.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   We want pics too..
:rotflmao: but should I be wearing my suspenders too!!🤣

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Found my suspenders at runnings in Monticello.  :sleazy: :happy1:

I think Ieech referenced it a bit ago but man did they expand there fishing area!!👍