Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 40,000 lb rock  (Read 889 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A buddy of mine is a truck driver and drives coast to coast.  He had to pick up a big rock in California and deliver it to New York.  It cost about $6,500 for the shipping.  He delivered it to a rock yard where they cut them and make custom things.  He asked the guy what it was going to be used for.  They guy said it is going to be sliced up for some rich guys patio.  He said this is only the first rock.  There will be 15 more of them coming for that one patio!  All from California.  I would like to see that when it is done.  I wonder what it will end up costing for the slicing it and placing everything.  Plus all of the other stuff like the bar and kitchen etc.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
A buddy of mine is a truck driver and drives coast to coast.  He had to pick up a big rock in California and deliver it to New York.  It cost about $6,500 for the shipping.  He delivered it to a rock yard where they cut them and make custom things.  He asked the guy what it was going to be used for.  They guy said it is going to be sliced up for some rich guys patio.  He said this is only the first rock.  There will be 15 more of them coming for that one patio!  All from California.  I would like to see that when it is done.  I wonder what it will end up costing for the slicing it and placing everything.  Plus all of the other stuff like the bar and kitchen etc.
Sounds like your buddy is "Stoned"   :smoking:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!