Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Super Bowl bets  (Read 2280 times)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Superbowl Halftime performances aren't usually my thing.  I generally roll my eyes at all the over-the-top choreography they put into stadium extravaganzas.  Even big name stars struggle to command a stage that large in the little time they are given.

And although I'm not a big fan of Rihanna's music, I thought this performance was just fine.  Unlike the past two years ( 2022: Eminem, Dr. Dre. Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige and 2021: The Weeknd ) where you got the feeling they were bending over backwards to placate the BLM'ers.

So then I was trying to think back to the last halftime show I liked.  Bruno Mars came to mind.  I looked it up and that was back in 2014.   The other ones I liked were Springsteen in 2009 and Prince in 2007.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well as usual I helped the winners out again this year...    :doah:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wasn't real impressed with halftime.  I didn't even think most of the commercials were that impressive.  Maybe it is just me.  They used to all be earth shattering funny or clever. 

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
You’re right about the dog commercial, Gunner. I also thought the takeoff on Breaking Bad was pretty good, although it wouldn’t make much sense to anyone who hadn’t seen that series.
As for the halftime show, I didn’t care for the music and all of the bundled up whiteys, but I have to admire how much work it must have been to choreograph and pull it off with the precision and timing they did.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought they looked like a bunch of devils out there.