Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hospital Emergency room  (Read 782 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
for the past while now i think i can say in all honesty i'm well versed in emergency room attendence.

is it REALLY that hard to get into a regular medical clinic appt to see a doctor vs just going to the ER??  :surrender: from what i've seen with the exception of an ambulance coming.......i really have not seen what i call a true emergency. even then it takes forever to get taken care of. while i dont really know what is actually wrong with most them i dont see them as an emergency.

even my mom, untill yesterday the ER doc told her she should see her family doctor and have what they called a STANDING ORDER. that way she avoids the ER and is assured of getting help with just a day or so advanced notice.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't imagine Glenn.  I am sure it is a learning process at every bend in the road.   You are a good man and that does count for something. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
always had great care and service when I took my late wife to the ER...  but that was 9 years ago and in Alex...   good luck Buddy!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well, our ED can have 8hr+ waits some days. And almost daily, we close our doors due to high census loads.

What is really stupid, is prior to this we shut down our urgent care Dept so now EVERYONE goes through the ED.

Always say you have chest pain…that’ll bump you to the top.😉🤣
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner