Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 115130 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Gunner, the drive in for work Monday might be kinda fugley.  Momma and her misfit friends are heading to the Springsteen concert tomorrow night, hopefully I don't get a call late night...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Here it comes glenn... :coffee:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well it started here. Deck is covered already!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think this one is small compared to the end of the weeks forecast...,. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: You guys get all the fun forecasts.  ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: We have snow in our 10 day for Friday, Saturday, & Sunday too. But it only looks to be ~ 2" or so for all 3 days.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's what I'm keeping an eye on. Could be a PITA in these parts.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
enough in this one to get the snow blower going again...   shouldn't take to long I hope... 

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Someone want to get ahold of Greta and Change this climate!   :surrender:

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope, she is a world of her own.....   just sayin.... 

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Didn't get a flake here. Going fishing this afternoon.:happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done cleaning up what needed to...  lots of water in this stuff as they predicted..  barely get the pavement cleaned off and the sun is really finishing up!!!!   I like that!!!   township will be going by soon on the road but I'm hoping I cleaned up far enough out so no ridge... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :doofus: yea the #4 is already blabberin about there nexweather alert for the weekend!!!! :scratch: there saying possibly at this point..

dotch and Roony you can have it all.  :sleazy: :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not likin' what I'm seein' in this last forecast. They keep increasing the snowfall amount for here. Sounding like 6" - 12" so far for Bugtussle & Mt. Pilot, the latter formerly known as Waseca.  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i've heard that too.....for around here.......right now there talking 4-7.

hell i remember back in the day 4-7 was  nuttin burger!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: no its a winter weather watch......ANDi'd wager it'll get change to a storm warning!!!! :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea they are saying any where from 4 to 14 inches here so who knows....   it will be interesting for sure, just hoping not lots of wind!!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Tomorrow I'm running into Mount Pilot to get stocked up for Snowmageddon.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is sounding like a typical springtime sloppy wet kiss, on top of the mud & slop we've already got underneath. Usually doesn't go thru the blower well & moving it with the bucket is painstakingly slow when trying to avoid relandscaping the yard. I've already got big hunks of sod from Nov. & Dec. I'll have fun trying to figure out where they came from. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the other during my busy afternoon i had a brain fart to try and see how much frost was in the ground. so i dug out a spot in my garden.

i had what looked like a good inch of ice on top of the garden soil.  :scratch: :doah: i said screw it, i didnt need to know that bad!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the other during my busy afternoon i had a brain fart to try and see how much frost was in the ground. so i dug out a spot in my garden.

i had what looked like a good inch of ice on top of the garden soil.  :scratch: :doah: i said screw it, i didnt need to know that bad!!!!

you were bored!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

you were bored!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Boy I guess!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I thought about poking around where the snowbanks left the other day on the small garden just to check. Then it passed...🙄

Both main garden areas have been snow covered most of the winter. They're on a south facing slope. With only 8" of frost reported yesterday at the experiment station in Waseca (bare soil, flat ground), odds are there isn't much frost in our garden. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: what the hello........ :pouty: you guys skip over the part were i said my busy afternoon!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk: :bonk:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Back to the weather...the latest I heard is the heaviest snowfall might be down Gunner's way.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:scratch: :doah: what the hello........ :pouty: you guys skip over the part were i said my busy afternoon!!!!!!! :pouty: :bonk: :bonk:

Smoke N Mirrors me boy......we all know it's smoke & mirrors.  :rotflmao: 
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sayin up to 3 inches here now vs just 1 inch...   always changing!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
My daily, TWC's site, now says 0" in the next 24 hours but has it at 4" in the next 48 for us.:scratch: However, the WSW we're under says 4-7" possible between 9 am tomorrow & 6 am Friday. :confused: The WSW does also say that locally higher amounts are likely south of I 94 with 1"/hr rates possible late this afternoon into the evening there. So, I have the big fan out & pointed towards CS. :sleazy: :evil:     ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My daily, TWC's site, now says 0" in the next 24 hours but has it at 4" in the next 48 for us.:scratch: However, the WSW we're under says 4-7" possible between 9 am tomorrow & 6 am Friday. :confused: The WSW does also say that locally higher amounts are likely south of I 94 with 1"/hr rates possible late this afternoon into the evening there. So, I have the big fan out & pointed towards CS. :sleazy: :evil:     ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:
:mooning: :mooning: think it'll hit Roonys place first!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :pouty: Did you miss the south of I 94 part? :nerd:      :scratch: :rolleyes: :smiley: