Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 115124 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That should get the cat hiding. He doesn't like thunderstorms.
:scratch: :scratch: the cat's still alive?????????  :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now it looks like it will hit you head on and we will be at the edge of the bigger one.  That's ok.  Let the cat hide in the closet.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya he is. Not sure what we are going to do. Check with the vet to see if his canines can be removed is one thought. He is such a good cat otherwise.  He is a cat that likes people. Maybe just because we are tasty.  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Now it looks like it will hit you head on and we will be at the edge of the bigger one.  That's ok.  Let the cat hide in the closet.  LOL
Crazy. We are in Fargo right now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where are you staying JB??? I think the hospital there is south on exit 25. If you get a chance for a bite to eat check out Wild Bills on the north side of 94. Good food reasonable.

Can't remember the hotel name but I stayed there quite a bit. It's by a holiday station and space aliens.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The thunder and lightning north of us has been going on for over an hour.  Constant both.  Has rained nicely here on and off.  Had some small hail that didn't hurt anything. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
We are staying in Fargo by the Scheels at La Quinta. Not far from Scheels arena or the hospital.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've stayed there before.  Nice place.  The wife gets up at 5 and it was pouring rain then.  We ended up with 3/4". 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I forgot to even look at the weather station when we got home to see what we got. The hotel seemed pretty decent.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A lady that works at the grocery store lives NW of Baudette and she had 2" of rain the other day.  Curious what you got.  I didn't want to worry you at the time but it looked like most of the fronts went right over your house. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember you saying it looked like the main cluster was heading right for us Wednesday evening. I was wondering what it would look like when we got home. Kept thinking what if a tree blew across the driveway. Luckily everything thing was fine here.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I swerved north of us and we only got 3/4".  It was black up by you and constant thunder and lightning for a long time. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They had predicted rain most of the day on Fri and Sat a week ago.  Now not a mention of rain for the weekend.  Glad they were wrong. Will be 78 here and cloudy. Way too hot to paint.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we ended up with about 4/10 of an inch of rain...  greened up so nice it's time to mow today...  more nice weather coming up this week too the way it sounds..    :happy1:

looks like I'll be mowing the yard today...    :confused:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/14/23, 12:52:59 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now they are talking critical fire danger with NW winds and a high of 86 today.  Mayhaps the smoke haze will keep it cooler.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Bluebird skies & hardly a ripple here. Same fire warning yday & today for us.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Lake is really calm here right now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bluebird skies & hardly a ripple here. Same fire warning yday & today for us.
:happy1: good thing you didnt say Wren skies........or roony be on his way up with the machine guns!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining here so just lounging the rest of the day.  We have about 1/4" so far.  Not too windy neither.  51 out now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: looks like we may be done with rain.. a d it wasn't much!! :banghead: I'll need to water yet!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
smokey haze and warm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lotsa smoke down this way too. Had about 15 raindrops hit the windshield and think it might be outta here already.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
There is lots of smoke. Older gal from town stopped by to visit. Smoke from Canadian wild fores so bad, she wanted to stay inside cause it was hard to breathe.
She stepped out only twice. To have a cigarette.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the wind has kicked up, so hopefully it will help....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey......i just noticed when looking at the forecast for the coming week........NO smoke advisories!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

but sounds like LPS and i might add some tonight!!!!!!1 :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking forward to it.  I will get a few things done around here and then open up the camper and get ready to relax.  Will go get some groceries too.  I found some nice big hot dogs and need some bakery buns so we can cook them over the fire.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looking forward to some warmer, drier weather again. I even wore my lighter winter jacket today. It'll feel pretty good when I venture out in the wide open spaces. 15 mph wind gusting to 20 presently cools you down pretty quickly.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking forward to some warmer, drier weather again. I even wore my lighter winter jacket today. It'll feel pretty good when I venture out in the wide open spaces. 15 mph wind gusting to 20 presently cools you down pretty quickly.
:happy1: got that right.......already in long pants and long sleeve shirt.......thinking a light coat to!!!!! :doah:

should keep them skeeters at bay....killed my first one yesterday!!!!!!! :shocked:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The black flies have been just awful here when it's calm. Enough breeze today to keep them away.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday when I walked out the door I had to come back in and put a long sleeve shirt on.  Today I walked out the door with a long sleeve shirt on and had to come back in and put a light jacket on.  I will believe it gets to 68 when I see it.