Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: incoming weather  (Read 184225 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Makes me glad I had those 8 trees taken out last week. All of them were near buildings. I looked at them once they were down and I'm not sure why or how some were still standing.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We did hit 91 yesterday around 4:30.  Sposed to be not as hot today but feels just as hot so far.  No breeze neither.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went over to LP and got my new glasses that I got from the VA adjusted and different nose pieces on..   fit nice now!!   but holy moly was it humid  windows on the house are finally clear of moisture... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got a couple large ash trees that need to go here tt. Someone planted them closer to the house than they should've rather than taking out the crappy row of boxelder trees and planting them there. Took those out myself and put some hackberry trees in to replace the ash when they cash it in.

Could get some weather down here overnite again. NWS is calling for a 60% chance of rain with a quarter to a half inch. Encore performance Thursday afternoon with a 70% chance of another quarter to a half inch. Very little breeze today. Sheep are glad I got the fans running in the barn yesterday. It is close out there today.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Years ago I might have tried to take them down myself. But most of these were close to either a building or power lines. Well beyond my skill level.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
this weather is just plain friggin GROSS11111 :bs: :surrender: :puke:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like some severe weather is in store for us this afternoon and again overnight.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Radar looks nasty abd it's getting pretty dark here. Looks like it'll hit the fam around 6.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Glenn!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, hopefully it doesn't damage the noodle crop, or worse. Sounding like it'll hold off until ~5 a.m. in Bugtussle and environs. ⛈️😨
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lost satellite TV.  :confused: can't keep an eye on news. :confused:

Some rain, thunder and lightning.  Scared the bejesus outta shadow.  :rotflmao: dropped 10 degrees just like that!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: seems it pretty much missed us.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just a few rain drops here...  temps have gone down some too..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like the twin cities is going to get serious weather, stay safe all....

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Power went out here. Pretty good wind and rain. Blew through fairly fast. Powe back on now.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I kept an eye on the radar last night & the early stuff kept breaking up just before it got here. A bit before 10 that all changed. It rained cats & dogs here for about 45 minutes. Lots of thunder & lightning too. Like I said in the GM thread, .75" in the gauge.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Should've taken the under here again. Talk at one point was a quarter to half an inch. Only .03" so far and there doesn't appear to be a lot on the radar. NWS predicted we'd see rain starting 4 - 5 a.m. Had the squirrel cage fan on the outside of the barn blowing in so I got up ~3:30 to unplug it and move it inside. Just thankful we didn't get a lot of storm damage. Has cooled down nicely. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Neighbor said he had .85" in his fancy gauge that measures to the hundredth.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Just under 1.5 for me in the north metro for both storms that passed thru last night and this morning.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
2" on the nose in Sartell. 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
1.75 in the south metro, who knows how correct it is with all the sideways rain.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yday they had us getting some rain this morning around 7:00-8:00 but that all looks like it is going to stay just west & slide a little north of us now. Rain here from ~ 3 'til around 6 or 7 now.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
We got a little over 1/2 inches last night and today. Looks like it'd done now for awhile. :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got a bit more and some more coming.. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's so dark here feels like 9 pm.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bit of rain and some noise here so far and not looking good for more...  yea I looked at the radar for east of here... plenty of colors!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Rumbled, then rained hard for  10-15 minutes and done. The temp dropped from 86 to 69 just like that.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      About 3:30 or so, our wind changed direction from SE to NW. Temp dropped, too. As of 4:30, .7" of rain. Still raining. Kind of noisy, yet kind of relaxing, too.