Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Camping Zipple Bay and family fishing  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Want to take the Family up for a long weekend of camping and fishing.  What would be the best time to go where the weather should be decent and yet still get into some fish.

Can anyone comment on zipple bay for tent camping? Never been there.
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
June is usually a great month to go. Good weather and good fishing. I should keep a log but I think June has been my best month overall. I was up at LOW last year toward the end of June and I couldn't of asked for better weather or fishing. What a trip.

Offline Fishahollik

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
"When asked what man has done in his life, I can say,' I was in the United States Navy'" JFK

I am member #297

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
June is probably the best, you wait any later than that and the blackflys are horrible >:D