Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Warning to dog owners - DL area  (Read 3771 times)

Offline h2ofwlr

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Buzz at 8 MOs
There has been a rash of dog abductions in the last few months in the area.

A guy I casually know had his and his neighbors dog disappear last week out of their yards.  Here is what he posted up this morning:

Well, I got a phone call this morning. A guy saw two dead dogs in a ditch about 7 miles from my house. I went out and found them both shot and dumped. The dogs still had their collars and tags on.

I have heard of 2 other dogs disappearing from the DL around Cristmas too under suspicious circumstances.  And I am over 200 miles away, so how many more I have not heard about in unknown.

The point of this topic is this, be on the look out of suspicous behavior.  There are perpetrator/s abducting dogs in the DL area.  The # of dogs have been showing up at the dog pound this winter has been down, which is unusual.  So protect your dog, and your neighbors dog, etc...  If these people are willing to do this to a dog-- what or who is next?   :o

So please spread the word to friends and family in the DL area about what has been happening, and maybe they will be caught.  And ask them to spread the news to others too.  And please be cautious about where your dog is being kept.  All 4 were abducted from the peoples yard.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks I am.