Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: wolf catching a beaver  (Read 1460 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/15/24, 11:20:09 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Unfortunately no Facebook so I can't see it.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have facebook but I could watch it...   :scratch: :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: i seen it good riddance and hopefully the wolf choked to death!!!!!!!1 :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
They musta run outta venison to eat, so now they're eatin beaver.  :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't have facebook but I could watch it...   :scratch: :scratch:
Same here, just clicked on the link, then closed the part where you sign in to FB, & there it was.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Last night my wife comes up and says in a little bit their going to show a "Rare video" of a wolf hunting and killing beaver on the news! 

I said Big Deal!   They need to get out in the woods a little more and they will see a wolf killing and eating everything that moves!   :bambi: :deer: :moose105: :Deer: :coffee: :coffee:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Last night my wife comes up and says in a little bit their going to show a "Rare video" of a wolf hunting and killing beaver on the news! 

I said Big Deal!   They need to get out in the woods a little more and they will see a wolf killing and eating everything that moves!   :bambi: :deer: :moose105: :Deer: :coffee: :coffee:

Trueth!!!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
They had it on the news last Friday or so. Think it was last year they had a story of Wolves going after fish in a river up nort,  they made a big deal over that also.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wolves definitely have their place in our woods.  BUT they are such an effective predator that they need close supervision.  Set the quota each year.  Meaning a hunt every year to get money to study it.  Wouldn't hurt the population a bit.  Now everyone just shoots them and leaves them.  SSS   When they had the season people were waiting for the season so they could shoot one and tan it and keep it legally.  Any livestock owner should have the right to shoot any on their property.  Well here is a pic of a wolf carrying a bear cub it just killed.  I wonder how many of them they eat? 

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw one Saturday afternoon on my way back from town. About a mile from the house. Headed into the woods in a hurry as the car got near.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mother nature is a cruel you know what. Surprised mama bear let the wolf get the cub.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here.  I wonder if she had a few and couldn't protect them all.  This pic my brother sent me awhile back and is in Wisc. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Wolves definitely have their place in our woods. 
Yes they do!   :happy1:

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!