Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: My Revolver 360 shipped!  (Read 775 times)

Offline Glenn_S

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I pre-ordered direct from Stealth Cam and they shipped ahead of schedule! They were saying June/July, but it got sent today and will arrive Friday. I'll be able to take it with me up to the property this weekend.

https://www.stealthcam.com/products/revolver-360-cellular-trail-camera/

"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, never heard of these yet.  Does it pan on motion, or do you have to send it around for a peek? 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Glenn_S

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It can do a full 360 and track the movement. IT can also be set for any one of 6 positions or a 180. Totally silent and configurable with on demand pictures. I got the standard model which does 1080P video and 36mp resolution. 80ft detection range. I run 5 other Stealth Cam cell cameras and have had good luck with them. I run the Stealth Solar Panels with them and never run out of battery.

« Last Edit: May 05/14/24, 09:10:58 PM by Glenn_S »
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Lot's of talk, any video of it working?   :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy. Bigfoot doesn't stand a chance with that camera.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good example of competition driving innovation up and the prices down.   That's a lot of high-tech trail cam for a buck-fiddy.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Boy. Bigfoot doesn't stand a chance with that camera.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Is the intent to use it for security around the cabin or to watch game trail intersections?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I would think good in the middle of small feed plots or highlines, and yep trail intersections.   :happy1:

Offline Glenn_S

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Is the intent to use it for security around the cabin or to watch game trail intersections?

Yes and Yes. Also for the meadow deeper into the property. If it works as well as it is advertised, I'll likely add more. Once I get some pictures this weekend, I'll post them.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Curious to see how good it works.