Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2024 deer season.......gun  (Read 985 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so trying to pin down the 2024 deer opener for firearms........i think i found it but can anyone else verify it. i think i found the opener is 11-11-2024.

if so i need to change a medical appt!!!!!!! :crazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Close! It looks like it's November 9th this year.  :happy1:

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's Glenn a couple days off!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

mornin Glenn!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Geez Glenn the 11th is a Monday. I know you retired guys forget what day it is but we usually start killing deer on Saturday mornings.  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Always the closest Saturday to Nov 11. That would be the 9th as Sharon says. :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I seen the chart Sharon posted! Wrote the wrong date down! :confused:  :rotflmao: my appt is the 11th . :doofus: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I seen the chart Sharon posted! Wrote the wrong date down! :confused:  :rotflmao: my appt is the 11th . :doofus: :rotflmao:

Poll Question:

A) Glenn will be tagged out Saturday morning and will be able to make his appointment on the 11th.  :Deer:
B) Glenn will not have seen a deer all weekend, but someone in his party will shoot their second deer on Sunday afternoon and need Glenn to put his tag on it and Glenn will be able to make his appointment on the 11th.  :doah: :angry: :lipsrsealed: :cry:
C) Glenn will not have seen a deer all weekend and will skip the appointment on the 11th so he can hunt some more.  :fudd:
D) Glenn will not have seen a deer all weekend and will be so disgusted that he goes to his appointment on the 11th anyway.  :surrender:
E) Provide your own response.  :bonk:

This poll closes November 11, 2024 11:59 PM.

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
« Last Edit: June 06/04/24, 11:23:50 AM by KEN W »
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
E.  Has 3 shots and misses them all.  Cries a lot and has Boar shoot his deer for him.  :rotflmao:
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
E)  Glenn finally draws an antlerless permit, goes out to his stand and finds fresh wolf kills all around:  3 does and 2 yearlings. :whistling:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
When were talking doe's you guys mean the girls in Inger I assume.  :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i ask a good honest question.......... :shocked: :confused: :scratch:

get no respect.........  :surrender: now i know how rodney dangerfield feels!!!!!!!!! :embarrassed: :lipsrsealed: :cry: :cry:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely not "A" , unless he gets one with his pickup....again. I'm with Dakids on this one, wasn't Glenn stammering recently about a bad barrel  :confused: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Definitely not "A" , unless he gets one with his pickup....again. I'm with Dakids on this one, wasn't Glenn stammering recently about a bad barrel  :confused: :rotflmao: :mooning:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :confused: dont you gotta go ruin some perfectly good food with some cottage cheese!!!!!!! :rotflmao: