Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Doe permits are out  (Read 95 times)

Offline Glenn_S

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: didnt get one either.....didnt really expect to!!!! 2 preference pts though!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Me neither.  I'm up to 3.  Does that mean I had 3 points THIS year or I will have 3 points NEXT year.

Either way, if there ain't any deer to shoot it don't matter.  And if you do see a doe (with a tag) you have to make the decision, with the population so low in so many northern zones... do I even want to shoot it.   :scratch:

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about the lack of doe permits in some areas. My area (221) has been intensive harvest (now three deer) area for sometime now. I would have to go back quite a few years to when it was lottery area.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***