Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Doe kill Caught on my trail camera  (Read 176 times)

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday morning I shot a doe that was standing Infront of a trail camera. The video is great. (I'm not sure how to post a video). However, I was able to take some frames from the video. The pictures are labeled "cut doe shot frame1, 2, 3, 4".
First picture labeled "1" is of the doe looking up at me. She's about 12 feet from the tree I'm in. Two things in the next picture labeled "2" are evident. 1. You can see the arrow entry point (center of shoulder, straight from the leg). If you look at the first picture, you can see the difference. and 2. Again, compare the two photos and you will see the arrow in flight just after leaving the deer. It' the straight line just above her right rear hock (knee). The next photo "3" clearly shows the arrow in the ground just past her right rear leg. The last picture "4" is self-explanatory. Due to size limitations, I probably will have to put the photos on two posts.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:24:56 AM by deadeye »
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh i love seeing the arrow on the othet side really cool ocs! Congrates!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman