Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: VEGGIE'S ON THE GRILL  (Read 2006 times)

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 This is a great recipe for  grilled veggies . very easy  and you can do it on the gas grill  or charcoal. 

6 SMALL ZUCHINNI
  6 SMALL YELLOW CROOKNECK SQUASH
  2 MED  ONIONS
  2 SEEDED GREEN PEPPERS
  1    HEAD OF GARLIC
  1 STICK OF BUTTER 
   SALT AND PEPPER
 there are two variations of this . the first is chop everything  in 1/4 peices  accept the garlic. peel the garlic  and leave it hole .take a sheet of tin foil and spray with a nonstick spray.  put the veggies  and garlic in the foil . put the stick of butter on top and close the   foil up . put on the grill and grill for 45 minutes to an hour. salt and pepper to taste .  becareful  when you open it up for it could burn you .

this is the second variation. cut the veggies in strips   and melt the butter  . pour the butter over the veggies  and toss real well . put on a vegatable pan  and roast on the grill for around 20 minutes then turn  the veggies over  and roast another 20 miunutes .  salt and pepper to taste

:chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef:
member  # 569

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Hey my wife is a vegaterian   :alien:  (I don't know WHAT I was thinking   :ROTFLMAO:)

I'll give this a try this weekend and see if she likes it.  I'll give you her review.

Grute Man          ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
THANX MAN .. CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU !!!! ::cheers:: ::cheers:: ::cheers:: ::dancinred::
member  # 569

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well you got a thumbs up on the veggies from my little vegan   :alien:   I didn't follow your recipe exactly but tossed in what looked like would fit.  OOPS I forgot the onion  ::)   ;D   Oh well next time.  Anyway, are they supposed to get soft?  Everything tasted fine but the bell peppers were like noodles.  Tasty noodles but still noodely.  OK thats it for me tonight.  The Wild are on and I gotta go watch.

Thanks Holdem!!!
Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.