Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Birthday BBQ  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Mickbear76

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • All Ways Style~Always Style
Hey everybody-  I am having a b-day bbq on Saturday and was thinking about doing burgers and brats with all the fixins', but I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions.  I am expecting around 20 people or so.  Thanks!!

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
for sides or ?  i would do potato salad, baked beans. hamburgers and brats are quick and allow you to spend more time with your guests.
hot wings for apps or atomic buffalo turds for
the adults would ne good!

good luck with the party!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Rywheat

• Pout Shouters-Saloon
  • Outdoorsman
 :bday:20 friends come on you don't have 20 friends. I will bring some bars dan came up with and plenty of twisted tea see ya there :bday:

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:    BRATS AND BURGERS ........ YOU CANT GO WRONG . DID I MENTION BEER !!!    HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT TIME  !!! :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef:
member  # 569