Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great day  (Read 1385 times)

Offline lazy-ike Peb

• Outdoorsman
 :rock: ::dancinred:: ::fishing:: I think this is where I'am supoosed to post this. Today is the first real day of fishing since last fall I was fishing with an green ice fishing jig . What a day it was. First I put a small piece of worm on  and bingo I caught my limit of sunnies real nice ones. So I thought hum maybe try a small minnow bingo I caught a limit of crappies. But while all this was going on I also landed to hogs (bass} they had to go at least 8 to 10 lbs apiece course I put them back. Also there was a guy fishing 20 feet from me and he landed a humungus snapping turttle. Generally i would not take two full limits of fish like that but this time I did it was last fall was the last time I went fishing. Tomorrow my family will eat fish .  catch you on the flip side. ya I dinot mention where I went cause this is already a spot that has to many fishermen and women on catch you on the flip side

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Thanks for the report and congratulations on having a great day on the lake.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"