Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need to make a change  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I'm sure Rondell White will start hitting sooner or later and if he had this streak in the middle of July we would not be upset, but you can't have your cleanup hitter batting .085.  I think Gardy needs to move the lineup around a little bit and try someone else at cleanup.  Now that Kubel was sent down maybe he should even start him in right field for a couple of games.  I always thought it was tough to sit on the bench and then go out and try to hit every couple of innings.  Things seem to be turning around for the rest of the team though.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I'm sure he'll come out of this slump soon, but that at bat last night in the 9th was one of the worst I've seen in years.

I'm sure Gardy is thinking about a change too, but not wanting to ruin the new guys confidence, I say one more series and the move has to happen.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
White was hitting great in spring training.  But the regular seasons has been a struggle.  He has struck out like 15 out of 45 at bats.  It hurts to watch!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
butterflies.
 he has to learn how to settle down. hard to do against a pitcher like the yankees closer.
that was the coolest win i have seen in while :)
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!