Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bass opener  (Read 1946 times)

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
was wondering how the bass opener went for everyone we did ok here are some pics

« Last Edit: May 05/28/07, 09:56:40 PM by Outdoors_Realtree »

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Hey good job icebanger.  The sunset pics look great.  Well the stringer looks good in the first one but you're faces are hidden like you're in the witness protection program.   ;D

All we got were a few perch, a sunny, 3 sunburns, 2 DQ treats and a warning from the DNR.  They were nice to me for no throwable   ::hittingself::

Oh and I forgot my camera too.   ::hittingself::
Grute Man
« Last Edit: May 05/29/07, 05:27:20 AM by Grute Man »
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Great pics Icebanger!!!

It looks like a beautiful day and some beautiful fish on the stringer. I love it when a plan comes together like that.

Thanks for sharing your pics Ice.   ::fishing::   ::dancinred::
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline guythathunts

• Master Outdoorsman
  • The brothers with my 2006 buck.
Nice fish! I have a confession to make.  :;hijacked:: sorry! When I see people keep bass I always think they are doing something weird. I was brought up keeping a few bass here and there when I was younger, but I don't think I have kept a bass since I was like 14. I fish for bass and have a ton of respect for bass fishermen, but when I want fish to eat I don't think of bass. When I want to fish for sport they are up there with the rest of the game fish. Maybe I am the weird one here... it would not be the first time it happened!!! They must be good eating if people keep them. I keep and eat catfish and I get some strange looks from time to time, but I never keep bass. So, what do they taste like, do you keep them all year long, and am I weird??? Your post prompted my questions. Congrats on the success!!!
~ Greg
Find a bird Duke... find a bird... ROOSTER!!! BANG! Bring it here boy. GOOD BOY DUKE, GOOD BOY!!!

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
  first  way to go  iceman  !!!    awsome catch  and pics .  second  for gth  bass is vey good to eat, i think better than perch  myself. but it all boils down to personal  taste. i practice lots of catch and release on bass small and large , however i also like tokeep good eaters  as well .  i hope the helps you  GTH . 

thanx for the post  ice !!!    HT

« Last Edit: May 05/29/07, 07:56:55 AM by holdemtwice »
member  # 569

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Great pictures icebanger!  Thanks for sharing them with us.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline mrs icebanger

• Outdoorsman
they ARE good pics arent they......?    ::)

Offline icebanger

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
thanks everyone they are good pics and i have to thank mrs icebanger for taking them...and to realtree for helping me post them... look close at my buddie robs shirt he was wearing his 10 year old sons shirt the rock i dont know how i caught fish i was laughing most of the time in the boat what a great weekend....eric ::cheers::