Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Just sitting here with my big a*s bouquet of flowers and balloons-GirlGuide  (Read 3592 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I just want to thank everyone here at MNO that has been sending me well wishes and prayers, you have all been incredible.  It does feel like a family here and it's a nice feeling.  I also want to thank everyone for the flowers and balloons, I was not exspecting anything like that, and what a nice suprise it was to completly crappy day I was having.  I would like to send you all individual thank-you's, but i get tired easily right now.  Some of you may have noticed that I have been in and out of the chat room, I also fall asleep there a lot too, but I think they are getting use to me doing that.  I just have to make sure that they are being good in there ya know?  Most of the time if I am talking in there I am not too out of it,  but I have to admit there has been a few times when I have left and wondered...hhmmm...i wonder who i was just talking to?  LOL...oh well, gotta keep a sense of humar- right?  Also, a special thank you to Mr. and Mrs. IceBanger for ordering the beautiful bouquet for me, I have not seen such a pretty flowers since my wedding, they are unbelievable...thank you very much!!

As i start to feel better I will start responding some more to you pm's or post.  Right now I think they are starting to get my fever under control a little better, I think within a day or two I should be back to normal temps...hope anyway.  Im still pretty nautious and get sick here and there and I am on pain meds for continous pain.  Sleeping on and with ice packs has helped a lot too.  Doctor will be here in the morning so I will either post an update or let one of the guys know to pass on.

Again, I appreciate you all very much, I dont know what I would do sometimes in here if I didn't have my husbands lap top. It's nice to stay a little updated and read all of your post and stories, and keep my mind on other things besides being sick.  So....
BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!   ::cheers::

Renee aka GG aka GirlGuide aka MNO Mad-Hugger

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
well i am glad you are feeling alittle better lets hope that fever breaks soon HURRY UP and get better cause we miss you here :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Randy aka rchaze60

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Get your rest GG.  That's when the body heals.  We all promise to be good in Chat -- right fellas?   ::rockon::   :bandana:  ALso tell your hubby we're thinking about how he's affected.  Hope he's takin care of you and isn't fallin apart at the seams either.

Grute Man
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Amen brother Grute !!

Get well soon Guide Girl we need yea here !
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thinking about you GG. I hope you get better soon!! Keep up the positive attitude, you are amazing! LUVNLIFE

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Get well soon!  Then we can take you out in the boat to see if you get sea sick again.  J/k

I hope you are feeling better soon!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 KEEP ON KEEPIN  !!!   I HOPE ALL IS GETTING BETTER !   hurry and get well . we do need a moderator in chat .
   ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito ::dito

HT
member  # 569

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Glad the flowers were able to cheer up a bad day GG. We look forward to having you back with us again soon to keep us boys in line in Ye Old Woodchat Cave.... :ROTFLMAO:

Take care of yourself and get some rest #1 gal.   ::rockon::

The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Get well soon!  Then we can take you out in the boat to see if you get sea sick again.  J/k

I hope you are feeling better soon!
Im ready to go fishing REAL soon OJ!! Oh WAIT..., "To see if you can get me sea sick again!!!! "     HEY, not nice!!!  I'm Tellin'!!!! MOM!!!!!!   :moon:

:ROTFLMAO:
GG

And thank you so much everyone else for all your well wishes and prayers and fun jokes, I really appreciate them all!!

Have a great day!!

GG

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
What in blazes is going on, I leaves for a few days and you thinks you can pull the wool over hubbies eyes and go on bed rest in a private room at that. ;)
  Ok pastor is back and the prayers and thoughts are going out for yu so you'll be up and about before you want to be.
 Take care GG,  pastor trip

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome back pastor! chat has gone to he\\ with
out you and gg!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thats Great and glad to hear things are looking up! ;)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
What in blazes is going on, I leaves for a few days and you thinks you can pull the wool over hubbies eyes and go on bed rest in a private room at that. ;)
  Ok pastor is back and the prayers and thoughts are going out for yu so you'll be up and about before you want to be.
 Take care GG,  pastor trip
LOL, I missed you too Trip!!  Glad you are back, I will talk to you later in the chat.  Hope you and the Mrs. had a great vacation.  Thanks for sending the prayers up, I need them.  Take Care!
GG