Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Any Beaverbrook/TriCounty members on this Forum??  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Benny

• Master Outdoorsman
I was just at our board meeting tonight and asked if there could be some improvements to the rifle range shack as it is getting run down.

There are a lot of people from the general public that use our rifle range in the fall rifle sight in, some have commented that the shack looks like it is rotting away.

Well I got shot down so fast by the trap shooters on the board that there seems no way possible to get the money to improve any thing down there at the rifle range.

It all boiled down to the almighty dollar, some of our club officers just want to see money rolling in and that means more trap houses and more shotgun events.

Now what I need from fellow members is a large group of us to attend the next membership meeting and vote for some improvements at the rifle range.

This will benefit people here on the forum who use the rifle sight in in the fall out there as well.

Metro gun club is very close to closing now that the stadium is getting more momentum, if they close there will be even more incentive to get a nice rifle range building.

So speak up if your a member and PM me with your thoughts and support if you like.

Benny
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"