Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hooters Tour ?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline grandpa jack

• Outdoorsman
Matt Have you ever hear about the Hooters tour in Alabama. I played with a nice young man Thursday Night at EngerPark  in Duluth.  and he told me he played that tour for a while.
He was very helpfull with my game ( we are both Lefty's.  ;D) Grandpa Jack .

Offline Dr.Bob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hooters Tour???

Now that would be a good reason to take up golf!

8)
« Last Edit: April 04/21/06, 10:30:51 PM by Dr.Bob »

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I looked at the site and you would think they would have some kind of gallery or something! This is all I could find :-\

Offline matt_killeen

• MNO Golf Pro Staff
  • Outdoorsman
Grandpa Jack:

I'm not familiar with the Hooters Tour specifically in Alabama.  They must have a series on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail or something.  A lot of my friends and playing partners in the Palm Springs area played the Hooters Tour Desert Series out there.  I would have played this Tour as well but it was in the summer months down there!  Too hot for this Minnesotan.  The main Hooters Tour covers the nation usually.  If I might ask, what was his name?  I know a lot of people in the golf world in Duluth as well.  Thanks!

MK

Offline grandpa jack

• Outdoorsman
Matt Thanks for the info I was only introduced to him as Berry. I did not get his last name  He said he would like to golf again so I gave him my number I hope to me him again. He was a pleasure to golf with.  Grandpa Jack.