Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: April Golf in MN  (Read 2875 times)

Offline matt_killeen

• MNO Golf Pro Staff
  • Outdoorsman
I'm sure no one would disagree with the fact that April weather is pretty nice this year.? Where has everyone been playing so far?? Post a reply with the course, city, and general course conditions.? Thanks!

MK
« Last Edit: April 04/25/06, 12:14:49 AM by matt_killeen »

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I was up north the last two weekends and went with my dad to the Mesaba Country Club in Hibbing.  The course was in pretty good shape, but the greens have quite a few dead spots.  The conditions were pretty much the same this weekend as they were last.

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep pretty amazing that I got out last weekend on Saturday in 50 - 65 degree weather for a 7:35 tee time... The first drive was perfect, the last 10 foot right to left sliding putt for par was perfect, everything in between was ugly!!!

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Haven't been out yet, been too busy at home and work, I have been hitting at the range, so hopefully this weekend I'll be hitting Prestwick in Woodbury.

How about a MNO golf get together soon?
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ryan Barthel

• Outdoorsman
Played Monticello CC last week.  Course was in good condition for this time of year.