Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Superior Charter Trip  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
We had a good time out on the Rusty Duck and we were nice enough to leave some fish there for the rest of you.   :whistling:  We caught one eash.  Whats funny is I went 2 years ago and everyone else caught lake trout and I caught coho salmon.  And this time, the other guys all caught trout and I got a coho.   ???  What a coincidense!!!

The fish would trip our line and get off or we'd be reeling them in and they'd get off.  That happend over a dozen times.   Between the storm from Friday and the wind on the WI side was over 20 mph so the lake was all mixed up.  We had to go to the MN side because the waves on the WI side were too big.

Here's some pictures:

Captain Dave with my shy buddy Dan's fish:

Me with my coho:

My neighbor Dustin:

My brother in law John:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
cool pics and nice looking fishys  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: glad you had fun bro

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Looks like a great time was had by all, and you caught some nice fish to boot!!  Thanks for sharing the pictures Grute, they are awesome!   ::fishing::  gg

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like you had a fun trip. Catching a lot of fish or shooting a lot of game is not what it's about. It's being with people you enjoy and care about that make a tri good.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Thanks for sharing your fishing trip with us.  It's looks like it was a lot of fun!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Wow.... Great pics Grute and thanks for sharing your day with us.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"