Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I have a serious problem....  (Read 3756 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I have a serious problem here...Every single time I go out fishing for the day, I come home at night and when I go to bed I dream about BOBBERS GOING DOWN all night long in my sleep!! Does anyone else have this happen to them?  Or is it just me? It Absolutely drives me crazy!  I do not think I can make it stop, unless I stopped fishing and we all know that's NOT going to happen!  I got it pretty bad though, even on the night before my wedding, when you would think I would have OTHER things on my mind....my husband and I went out fishing on the day before our wedding and Yep, sure enough..bobbers went down all night long that night too!!  Anyone else out there as crazy as me...or is it just me?  :ROTFLMAO:  You all already think I'm nuts I'm sure, so now you have more proof..I know..I know... ::banghead::  Seriously, what is wrong with me?  Don't answer that, just the bobber thing okay!  gg

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D  ;)  SORRY !! to tell you this ! but you need HELP VARY BAD? its a sure thing to have nightly dreams , but to your extent this is beyond normal ?  so the best fix for you would be to grab your ROD and go down to the local honey hole and catch a fish !!!!!!!!!!

woodchuck

p.s. LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THERE .
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Simple solution Mouse. Start fishing with a bobber that goes UP! Do I have to think of everything? ???  :taz: ;) DIRTBALL2 ;)
"You can't BS an old BS'er"

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
;D  ;)  SORRY !! to tell you this ! but you need HELP VARY BAD? its a sure thing to have nightly dreams , but to your extent this is beyond normal ?  so the best fix for you would be to grab your ROD and go down to the local honey hole and catch a fish !!!!!!!!!!

woodchuck

p.s. LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THERE .
That's just what I thought WC...I do need help..thanks a lot for the verification...
 :ROTFLMAO: gg

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Simple solution Mouse. Start fishing with a bobber that goes UP! Do I have to think of everything? ???  :taz: ;) DIRTBALL2 ;)
YES, you do have to think of everything DB! Now if you could just tell me where I could get one of those there bobber's that go up...I could finally get some sleep at night!! :ROTFLMAO:  gg

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D  thats cool gg! so from now on you can just call me DOC. chuck ! for i have ways of cureing all problems .

NEXT! NEXT!  ???
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
;D  thats cool gg! so from now on you can just call me DOC. chuck ! for i have ways of cureing all problems .

NEXT! NEXT!  ???
Yes...I'd like to set up an appointment please...... :ROTFLMAO:  gg

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 ???I'm thinking we need to talk to Chad more then you GG. ;)

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Girl Guide...were supposed to call them floats now, get with it! ::hittingself::that happens to me in the winter when I do most of my fishing...my buddies, whether im driving, at their house watching TV, whatever, will point to the ground and yell...GREG! YOUR BOBBER! and of course I'll look down, spill whatever I had in my hand, every damn time...its really quite sad, but pretty funny to pull on your friends! :whistling:     -thunderpout 8)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
???I'm thinking we need to talk to Chad more then you GG. ;)
Very funny Pops, but he has the same problem too sometimes...See..we were m.f.e.o. (Made for each other!!)  :ROTFLMAO:  gg

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hey Girl Guide...were supposed to call them floats now, get with it! ::hittingself::that happens to me in the winter when I do most of my fishing...my buddies, whether im driving, at their house watching TV, whatever, will point to the ground and yell...GREG! YOUR BOBBER! and of course I'll look down, spill whatever I had in my hand, every damn time...its really quite sad, but pretty funny to pull on your friends! :whistling:     -thunderpout 8)
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
Sooo glad to see Im not alone on this one Thunder!!  Sounds like you have it pretty bad too!! And I love it!! Too Funny!!   ;D gg

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
  I Have the same dream !!! Is it wrong ???? lmao   My floats  go under  and i cant seem to catch the dam fish !! Maybe a shrink may work. you never know !!  ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

HT
member  # 569

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
  I Have the same dream !!! Is it wrong ???? lmao   My floats  go under  and i cant seem to catch the dam fish !! Maybe a shrink may work. you never know !!  ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

HT
See ...I am NORMAL!!  Or are we all messed up?  ???  Glad to hear your in the same boat as me Holdem!!  gg  ::fishing:: ::fishing:: ::fishing::

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 see  you aremy sister !!!!   lol    ::fishing::   ::hittingself::   ::rockon::   and in closing   i dig the chicks on here .

right on  rock on     HT
member  # 569

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
GirlGuide, You could try looking for a bobber that goes up on craigslist.com. Or maybe Bobber's-R-Us! :ROTFLMAO: ::rockon:: DIRTBALL2 ;)
"You can't BS an old BS'er"

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
GirlGuide, You could try looking for a bobber that goes up on craigslist.com. Or maybe Bobber's-R-Us! :ROTFLMAO: ::rockon:: DIRTBALL2 ;)
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:
DB--YOU A FUNNY GUY THAT'S FOR SURE!!!  gg