Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bowhunting is right around the corner  (Read 4708 times)

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Every year that goes by I am in constant awe of how fast summer passes.  It seems as if the snow melted just yesterday.  But my favorite time of the year is almost here.  Bowhunting Season.  Just a friendly reminder to all you bowhunting enthusiasts.....Make sure that your equipment is up to par and you are hitting the target range.  We owe it to the game and to the future of our sport to be the best we can be. 

The best of luck with all your adventures.

Minnesota Archery
Litchfield MN
320-693-2061
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Great point MnArch!  Also, welcome to MNO!  We are excited to have you here at MNO.  It's great to have someone with your knowledge part of MNO team. 
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Every year that goes by I am in constant awe of how fast summer passes.  It seems as if the snow melted just yesterday.  But my favorite time of the year is almost here.  Bowhunting Season.  Just a friendly reminder to all you bowhunting enthusiasts.....Make sure that your equipment is up to par and you are hitting the target range.  We owe it to the game and to the future of our sport to be the best we can be. 

The best of luck with all your adventures.

Minnesota Archery
Litchfield MN
320-693-2061

::dito

I have been shooting daily for a couple weeks now. I am actually about to walk out the door and bring my bow to the shop for some adjustments. Time to quiet her down a bit.

I just put one of these on and I can honestly feel a difference compared to my old stabilizer.

Offline MnArch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Minnesota Archery
Those Sims stabs are a great compact hunting stabilizer. They don't add a lot of weight to the bow, and leave a little more weight in your wallet!
You're welcome at
Minnesota Archery
Litchfield,MN
(320) 693-2061

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Im so excited for this season!!  Im in Nort Dakota for a few days but brought my bow and just got back a little while ago from a local range.  This bow is new to me and until today I had only shot 20 yard shots.  Today I shot 30s and 40s with good success.  I would say every shot I took tonight would be in the kill zone.  They weren't all bullz but they were good.

There were a bunch of other guys there and we were all talking and helping each other.  I was telling my non-hunting vegitarian wife (I know I know) about it and I think even she was excited for me.

These ND hunters get to start on Aug 31.  Most of those guys said they're just shooting for the first time of this season today.  Sounds kinda late to start practicing to me. 

My advise to all you MN archers is to get out there now and get back in tune with your bow.  Get you bow case all organzied and ready to go.  And make any adjustments to your equipment now -- not a week or so before opener.

Grute ::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.