Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Zoning  (Read 1930 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know how this affects others but finally this yr the zone for otter has been moved further south. It has been north of 94 but now has been moved south to north of hwy 12 In my opinion it should have been done a few yrs back as the area has had a decent population of otter for a few yrs now.

I have caught them in yrs past accidently in beaver sets only to have to give them up to the CO. Now I can acctually target them, which will be an interesting challenge.
« Last Edit: September 09/23/07, 01:32:47 PM by Woody »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I've only seen one Otter in the area before-lil fellar was running across the highway.

Good luck Griz!  happy2.gif
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com