Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: my son had a blast !!!!!!!!  (Read 3255 times)

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
my sons first time out  on sunday  i took him to   carlos avery wma , did some small game hunting , with his first 22 rifle (thanks to faceman ) happy2.gif  anyways , we spent about 9 hrs out and got 3 nice rabbits  ::rockon::
but he shot off about 100 rounds at squirells and such , he had a blast
hhe diident whine about all the walking or anything he really liked it , i field dressed the first rabbit and he did the other 2 no problem , i think he found a new passion besides , football and video games  fudd.gif
i gotta say thanks to mno for makeing alot of it possible , finding the right gun , place , etc  ....thanks  ::rockon::
« Last Edit: October 10/16/07, 02:22:01 AM by repoman »

Offline Faceman

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Glad he enjoyed it. Also glad to hear he has no problem cleaning game. Now I hope he enjoys eating them. Rabbit is great.
Vegetarian: Old indian word for bad hunter.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
That is great!  I am happy your son enjoyed the hunt.  I bet dad had a blast too.  Thanks for sharing the story with us.  Glad MNO could help make it a special day for you.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Thats great! I remember my first outtings as a kid....loved it!

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Good for him.  No.  Good for BOTH of you.!!   ;D   party3.gif  You've changed his life for the better.

::dancinred::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrates to the young man and glad dad and son had a good time.

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
oh yeah ,we had an awesome time , im looking forward to geting him out again this weekend , he.s ichingto get back out , i think he has the fever  fudd.gif

Offline oober ponage

• Outdoorsman
Im glad u had FUN! :party3:

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

That's awesome Repoman! My son and I had a blast hitting the open water last summer for the first time together, which also was due in large part to MNO so I totally understand where you're coming from. These are memories that will last for the kids, as well as the Dads, for a lifetime!  :happy1: :happy1:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman