Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: POST YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS CARD HERE  (Read 7102 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)

This picture above is one of my favorite Christmas cards that we have sent out yet.  If you notice on the bottom of the picture, it says "From our OUTHOUSE To Yours"..and yup, we really were in an outhouse...I was actually TRYING to go to the bathroom, but mom's never get to do that by themselves..Well right when I got in there my husband knocks on the door and says he's got to go..so I say..well, it is a two seater..so you might as well come on in.. :rotflmao:  Why I tell you all these things is beyond me??  :imstupid:  But anyway, a second later here comes one of our kids and then the other two were following right behind the first one... They thought it was pretty funny that mom and dad were both in the outhouse at the same time.  Well, my mom happened to be walking by with the camera, this was not a staged picture..my pants were really down at the time!  ....too much information..i know..i know!  But anyway, we all had a good laugh over this and decided to use it as our Chrismas card a few years ago...A family that loves each other..pee's together...lol...or something like that!

So do any of you want to share your Christmas cards with us here at MNO, we sure would like to see some pictures of you and your loved ones together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE AT MNO!!

gg

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 :bump:  ...am I too early to get into the Christmas spirit?  :party1:  gg

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
I don't think its ever too early or late.  GG, you crack me up.  Only you could have such a spontaneously funny picture.  The whole family in the 2-Holer at once.   :rotflmao:  Yeah if you can do that together, you'll make it through everything in life. 

Thanks for makin me smile.   ;D

:party3:  <------- The Pee Pee Party
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
I don't think its ever too early or late.  GG, you crack me up.  Only you could have such a spontaneously funny picture.  The whole family in the 2-Holer at once.   :rotflmao:  Yeah if you can do that together, you'll make it through everything in life. 

Thanks for makin me smile.   ;D

:party3:  <------- The Pee Pee Party
lmao...I can't stop laughing at your pee party comment Grute!  Too funny!  :rotflmao: Sure glad I could give you a smile, as you sure did the same for me!  Thanks Buddy!! 

gg  :queen:

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Here is our x-mas card for this year.  Realtree took the picture (Devils Tower) when they came out to visit us in the Black Hills this summer.

[attachment deleted by admin]
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Very nice picture OJ! :happy1: Thanks for sharing your Christmas card with us...I wish it was a bigger picture though!  It looks like a really cool picture!

...so anyone else want to share their Christmas card here..anyone..anyone..bueller..bueller? 

:party1:  gg

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
GG...Its only too early when its before halloween, like the malls and such do!  I allways have drawn our cards for my family...well the last 22yrs or so, anyhoo....I'll try to put some on here...I always go nature/animal/hunting theme.  Its pretty cool, usually get like 200 out to relatives and friends and alot say they have collected em all...some day I want to package up some of the better ones and sell em....  Great pic, how do ya follow up or better that one?    -thunderpout :happy1:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
GG...Its only too early when its before halloween, like the malls and such do!  I allways have drawn our cards for my family...well the last 22yrs or so, anyhoo....I'll try to put some on here...I always go nature/animal/hunting theme.  Its pretty cool, usually get like 200 out to relatives and friends and alot say they have collected em all...some day I want to package up some of the better ones and sell em....  Great pic, how do ya follow up or better that one?    -thunderpout :happy1:

Thuderpout,

Please do share some of your Christmas drawings here, I can't wait to see them!  How neat that you actually draw your own cards up...hhhmmm...I think you just topped my sh*tter picture!!   :rotflmao: Have a great night, and I look forward to seeing your drawings!!  And don't forget to put me on your Christmas card list this year!  ;D  gg

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I also would love to see some of your drawing---It must nice to be able to think of a drawing and put it all down on paper..Hope to see some soon--GGM

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
lmao GG, just knew you would share the stroy to keep me or mom from doing it.
nice family shot there OJ, thanks for shareing and thunder i to wouldlike to see some of your drawings.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
...hhhmmm...I think you just topped my sh*tter picture!!   :rotflmao:

I really don't think that's possible. I still laugh just thinkin about all 5 of you stuffed in the "2 holer." 

Well if he can top it, I FOR SURE want to see it.    :dancinred:

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
There aint no topping an outhouse christmas card... Too cool! : ;)     -thunderpout :happy1:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Pretty funny.  My wife got that one and made it with our dogs faces.  Then she didn't know how to save it so its gone.   :cry:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
You better watch out.
You better not cry.
You better not pout.
I'm telling you why.
Santa Carp is coming down stream.

Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Very cute card! But U are Missing a couple of fish deer--Did Santa loose them???? :rotflmao: I like the card--thanks!  GGM

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Very cute card! But U are Missing a couple of fish deer--Did Santa loose them???? :rotflmao: I like the card--thanks!  GGM

Oh you mean the reincrappies. They're very powerful. Six reincrappies easily equal 8 tiny reindeer. They do however have very soft mouths.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline ScottPugh

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm a little biased on my favorite, but here is our daughter (6mo in this photo) but now almost 8mo.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Scott, your daughter is beautiful, love the curls!!  Thanks for sharing your picture with us!

:dancinred:  gg

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is the picture that is on ours. I think my scanner is shot. So I couldn't scan the card.

HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Nice picture hunter2..Beautiful looking Dogs!!!One seems to not be interested all inwhat was going on..  Have Merry Xmas.....GGM!!!

Offline Big Slick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008 & 2011 MNO Fishing Challenge Champs!
Baaaa Humbug.

(posted this in the photo contest but thought maybe someone would miss it)
You never see a FLAG BURNING at a GUN SHOW.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
Very nice picture OJ! :happy1: Thanks for sharing your Christmas card with us...I wish it was a bigger picture though!  It looks like a really cool picture!

:party1:  gg

Ask, and ye shall receive... :happy1:

We had a great time out in SoDak visiting with OJ and his family, and they are awesome hosts!!   :rocker;  :party3:  :drinking: 

The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Now that's more like it!! Thanks RT!!!   :toast:  gg

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Now that's more like it!! Thanks RT!!!   :toast:  gg

You got that right GG!  That's an AWSOME photo!!   :happy1:   :happy1:

Great lookin family ya got there OJ.