Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: *NEW* Fishing Reports Link on main page!  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
For those who may not have noticed, we now have a link to Minnesota Fishing Reports on the main page, these reports are as up to date as possible, with reports coming in almost daily and being updated as they come in.

No more waiting for a newspaper report to be delivered with almost a weeks old report, a lot can change in a few days. Newspaper reports take a few days to actually hit the public.... Say, the report is written on a Monday morning, then goes to press on Tuesday afternoon, you receive the paper in the mail on Thursday or Friday. Your reading a week old report allready!

How many of us have read a report and prepared for a trip to your favorite lake, just to find that you missed the bite? Weather has changed etc.... You shoulda been here last week! right!

We are looking to cover more areas asap, if you are a bait shop, Guide or very credible source, please contact me to provide your areas fishing reports.

Spinachmno@gmail.com or pm me on the site.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
We will be adding some new reporters tonight and hope to have the whole state covered soon.

We will do our best to update these reports daily!

:happy1:

Offline letgofishing

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Last Sat. All DAY 8am till 5pm
my son n I caught alots fish released n keep... fun fun @ Mazaska lake....

Forum maintenance
Daniel Rud

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
if you want i can provide info on the west metro lakes. Riley, Susan, lotus, etc. let me know

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
if you want i can provide info on the west metro lakes. Riley, Susan, lotus, etc. let me know

I'm interested in talking with you about this, please pm or email me your information and I'll explain the guidelines for submitting reports.

Thanks

spinachmno@gmail.com
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"