Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pray for my Mom!!!!!!!!  (Read 5284 times)

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
while I was out on the ice last night I got a phone call letting me know that my mom is in the hospital with kidney failure and it is pretty serious.Thanks to my mom's aid she didnt feel it was important to call us.So me and the rest of the family did not find out until last night she has been in the hospital since Monday. Needless to say this person has been fired. Things dont look good at this time looks like i might have to make a trip back to Oregon in the near future but I hope not. I just dont want to think about the outcome right now.Her kidneys are shutting down anr they have her on the machine as I type this. I did talk to the Doctor and he told me to hang tight at this moment for he is trying to do all that he can. I have meet him in the past and I know she is in good hands. He does have my phone number so if anything does happen I will be leaving as soon as possible if money premits. So what I am asking is for everyone to pray for my mom cause I know the power of prayer works.And if I am out of it everyone will know why.Dear Lord please put your loving hand on my mom and make her better for I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER NOT YET PLEASE. THank you MNO for letting me post this for it helps me to cope with this tough time right now.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
thoughts and prayers out to you and your
family...

randy
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline blazer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Prayers Sent
-blazer
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.  -B. Franklin

Offline Harold

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Same Here - Hope everything turns out OK!!
My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character, but then I realized that I had no character.

Offline JackpineRob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thoughts and prayers from the Jackpines.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Thoughts and prayers sent up for you, your family and your mom RC.  I wish there was something I could do to help.  gg

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Same here RC, our family will have you and your mom in our thoughts and prayers.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
RC, Im really sorry to hear about your Mom. 

Prayers are already sent.

Grute
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Cousin Kyle

• Outdoorsman
I pray for the best!  Your in my thoughts and wishes.
Pass the Worms, Pass the Beer

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you all  hope you all have a great holiday cause i am not  :violin: gonna spend mine on the ice  :fishing:

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
you and your mom are in our prayers ,

Offline thunderpout

• Master Outdoorsman
Prayers sent...I think you're closer to the big guy on the water than in church...  ;)             -thunderpout

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Sorry to hear.. hope everything works out..

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I pray that the healing hand of Jesus touches your mother and that you can celebrate a blessed Christmas
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects