Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Gripe Site  (Read 103396 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                :taz: Long time no gripe :taz:

:reporter; .....
OK! so here it is!  Did you ever get so sick of seeing the same one TV commercial repeated over and over so that you have to change the channel. If you didn't change the channel you may have to :puke:    . Well here's mine and Borgies gripe. She along with many others got sucked into purchasing the infima's  "My Pillow". As I expected it was just what as I expected "crap!". Borgie sent it back and got a refund from QVC (the TV home shopping network). That was when they first came out on the market some time back. Then they started to advertize buy one and get one free. We figured that so many were sent back that they had to get rid of all the returned ones.

:popcorn: ..
So, to cut the story short, today I found that they have now gotten themselves in some trouble. Borgie and I are now rejoicing  and cheering to hear the good news. :cheerleader:

View the story and see for yourself :doah:

Your 'Z's Might be 'A+' But MyPillow Just Got Rated an 'F'

© The Better Business Bureau revoked its accreditation for MyPillow. MyPillow's BBB accreditation
The BBB said it had received 232 complaints about the company, a "substantial number" of which were about the BOGO offer confusion.

The BBB noted other issues such as "As Seen on TV" claims on the boxes that weren't actually seen on TV and a "full warranty" that wasn't actually "full."

In a statement to KARE, MyPillow company CEO Mike Lindell said "we run sales and specials for our customers, so that we can give as many people as possible the chance to have a great night's sleep." He said he was "terribly disappointed by the BBB's decision."

The company reportedly said it couldn't stop the BOGO offer for now but would look into doing it later in 2017.

In November the company settled for $1 million a false advertising lawsuit with several California counties over its health claims. Earlier last year a class action suit was proposed against the company over allegedly misleading advertising claims.

View Video:  :moon:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/your-zs-might-be-aplus-but-mypillow-just-got-rated-an-f/ar-BBxTGu1

Enlarge Chart For Best Viewing:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/17, 11:14:59 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I always figger if they have to do the '"as seen on TV" thing, it's junk, otherwise it'd be in legit stores.  Most of it, anyway.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We have several of these pillows, and we like them!

The "F" rating was because of the way they handle their "promo code" allegedly you can't keep running a promo if you are already established.  :doah:

Not because of their product......
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know 3 other people besides me that did not like those pillows at all.  to each their own I guess.
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I know a few people that have them and love them. personally we don't have them so don't know????????? :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Even the neighbors dog can't stand the my pillow commercial any longer!

In dog language he sings.....Shut the :censored: up your killing me!

https://youtu.be/XY05jt8PS_M  :doah:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/17, 01:09:41 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I would agree the commercial is annoying....

For the best night's sleep in the whole wide world....visit my pillowwwwww....com

But, it's made in AMERICA!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
We have two of the pillows.  My wife said her's helps her with her neck.  For me they are ok and better than the pillows I've had but they are not a mirracle like the commercial seems to say.  I paid the full price for the two and when I saw the buy one get one free thing it pizzed me off a bit  [or buy two and get four].  good luck.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Aren't they just a bunch of chopped up foam chunks in there? How is that better then feathers for conforming to your head?  :coffee:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a Gripe.
Just think this reads a little funny. It's posted on the site previews list one right below the other. Why do the kids get them and we don't?  :Clap: :rotflmao:

Child Boards: Firearms Wanted

No Guns In This Section, Just Everything Else
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yea, that has always bothered me to. But it was explained as it being a child board of the parent board. In other words, its a sub board inside the main board of that category.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea, that has always bothered me to. But it was explained as it being a child board of the parent board. In other words, its a sub board inside the main board of that category.
yep!!!!!!!!!!!! clear as pea soup now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY! You gotta problem with pea soup, buddy?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY! You gotta problem with pea soup, buddy?
:puke: :puke: yishhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just took a tub outta the freezer..... um num.  ;D WHOOPS!  :offtopic: :oops1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just took a tub outta the freezer..... um num.  ;D WHOOPS!  :offtopic: :oops1:
:doah: :doah: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 Fox & friends Product Reviews Tests Out My Pillow :doah:

Video:

:oops1:

Corrected Video Below :bonk:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5249269176001/?#sp=show-clips
« Last Edit: January 01/09/17, 04:36:04 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The commercials that bother me the most are the Burger King ones.  They have the adults acting like idiots and it is stupid as heck.  I told the wife those guys must be embarrassed to do them.  Of course money talks.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The commercials that bother me the most are the Burger King ones.  They have the adults acting like idiots and it is stupid as heck.  I told the wife those guys must be embarrassed to do them.  Of course money talks.
Bingo.  x 2. training-087

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And that Damned farmers insurance, with their stupid ass music...$##!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I also love occasionally eating dinner while watching TV, and hearing about "Feminine odor" and "not feeling intimate freshness".... :puke:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I also love occasionally eating dinner while watching TV, and hearing about "Feminine odor" and "not feeling intimate freshness".... :puke:

Is that because the NL is usually over and it makes her stick her hand down her pants and then smell her fingers?   ;)

Lord I apologize for that one right there.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
GENERAL!!!! That's sick!!! Sick, I tell ya! Instead of that rap song "Who let the dogs out", I just sang to her "Who let the fish out"...  :doah:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Serenade her with a song you say :happy1: If you don't mind I'm going to steal your move and try it with the wife.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Is that because the NL is usually over and it makes her stick her hand down her pants and then smell her fingers?   ;)

Lord I apologize for that one right there.
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:never apologize, shows weekends!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or the "Farmers only . com"   Not a bad commercial but can't get the song out of my head for a long time after hearing or seeing it...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The "Mayhem" insurance commercials for me. It seems they all think that the dumber they are the more we'll remember them :bonk:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The "Mayhem" insurance commercials for me. It seems they all think that the dumber they are the more we'll remember them :bonk:
i kinda like them commercials!!!! but i been told a gotz a sic sense of humor!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or the "Farmers only . com"   Not a bad commercial but can't get the song out of my head for a long time after hearing or seeing it...

The chicks on there look about as sharp as a bag of wet liver.  *duh*uh* :bonk: