Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The Gripe Site  (Read 103436 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
there is supposed to be a runnings going in a former shopko building on the east side of st cloud just off hwy 10. wish they would of picked the shopko building on the west end of town.  :pouty:

Don't let dem bullys make fun of you Glenn! :tut:

(Enlarge Photos)

:Photography:

« Last Edit: July 07/31/20, 07:45:32 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well it's been a while since someone gripped. :sleazy:

I've about had it with the neighbor ladies 2 worthless dogs  :angry2: :angry2: every freaking weekend she leaves and all them friggin dogs do is bark. I get it, dogs bark butt these are at it all dam day.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ex Lax right before they go in the house...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  OR right before she gets home. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :confused:  Wa Hoppen Now! :scratch:

:popcorn: ....
Well, It seems dat da cost-a bird seed has dropped considerably over da last month round here. We've been rewarded wit a group-a three hawks.
They seem ta enjoy da smorgasbord of birds dat are were attracted to our feeders. :doah: I figure dat -ders tree of dem buggers here all day/every day.
Also da continued daily invasion of squirrels has dissipated down to a trickle.
« Last Edit: August 08/30/20, 11:58:53 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have had a hawk landing on our feeder too Lee.  Sits and looks through the window at us.  One day a squirrel was in the feeder and it just froze when the hawk landed.  LOL  I think he was nervous.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there is supposed to be a runnings going in a former shopko building on the east side of st cloud just off hwy 10. wish they would of picked the shopko building on the west end of town.  :pouty:
got word the Runnings is opening soon.  :happy1: Sept 12 is the target day. A soft opening is what they said. Meaning not a whole here of people at one time.
« Last Edit: September 09/08/20, 08:44:55 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: Dam dem darn squirrels :banghead:  Da hawks have taken a hike da last few days! :scratch:

So, anyhow, :coffee:  I got's some artificial cool lookin very decritive artificial large red berries in my garden area :happy1: looked out da window yesterday and was not very happy! :pouty: Seems dat da large berry plants were pulled out-a-da ground and all chewed up.

Dem dam critters figured day looked so delicious dat day proceeded ta chew up not only one but all-a-dem. Ya would-a figured after eating one and realize-in dat day were made of compressed stryofoam...... :confused: Dem suckers are so stupid :doah: In one small fenced in area I got's me a sectioned off decritive section wit colored pond rocks (bout da size of small ping-pong balls.) While on vacation dem suckers would jump dat fence and steal dem rocks ( fur what reason I don't know :scratch:)

I had tree turdy pound bags a pond rocks in dat spot. In a tree week period day ran off wit an estimated 2 turds a- dem. Once and a while day drop um on da lawn because some are to heavy.  :taz: (Da lawn mower don't like dat! :doofus:
« Last Edit: September 09/09/20, 11:09:18 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee, in an effort to help out a fellow MNO member, I like skurrel meat, if you provide me an expense paid trip ( I will be on a fixed income soon after all) I can come down and reduce day skurrel problem you have. :happy1: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee, in an effort to help out a fellow MNO member, I like skurrel meat, if you provide me an expense paid trip ( I will be on a fixed income soon after all) I can come down and reduce day skurrel problem you have. :happy1: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd: :fudd:

Tanks a rot! :doah:

I'll have-ta tink :scratch: about it! :crazy:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dug dis outta da basement. cant believe my ditzy dingbat female neighbor. :doah: i'm by no means a lawn perfectionist but damn if the woman could stay home once in a while and take care of her lawn!!!!! :confused: :confused: this is about the 4th time i've had to clean up leaves in my yard coming from her's!!!! :crazy: :crazy:

the dingy leaves for work friday morning, has he garbage out and she is gone all weekend.....she hasnt been home since then. and this is every weekend. her life she can do what she wants, but right now there are 6 packages that have been laying on her doorstep outside since i got home sunday!!!!! :crazy: :crazy:

she still is pretty nice eye candy though!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you dog you!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn muttering to self, "Dat neighbor lady looks familiar somehow. Oddly enough, just can't figure it out.." :scratch:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn muttering to self, "Dat neighbor lady looks familiar somehow. Oddly enough, just can't figure it out.." :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: is that the same picture you got with your subscription!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got him Dotch!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's like shootin' a shotgun at the barn, I tell ya... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Go give them packages a shake, maybe they'll start buzzing... :bow:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's like shootin' a shotgun at the barn, I tell ya... :rotflmao:
:angry2: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :taz:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Go give them packages a shake, maybe they'll start buzzing... :bow:
:rotflmao: Yea maybe. :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya mean ole glenn fell for the chinese spy? good grief.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Maybe :scratch: she's secretly home but she's afraid to go out & get those packages because whenever she's outside she sees the shades movin nextdoor so she's is afraid that creepy guy that lives there is watchin her. :tut:                                 :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                    ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Maybe :scratch: she's secretly home but she's afraid to go out & get those packages because whenever she's outside she sees the shades movin nextdoor so she's is afraid that creepy guy that lives there is watchin her. :tut:                                 :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                                                                    ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
yea so........... :hubba: :rotflmao: maybe thats why she doesnt sun bathe on her deck no more! :pouty: i can see her from my deck over her fence!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

actually when we see each other we are friendly to each other!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's her defense mode!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So how tall is the step ladder you stand on to look over the fence Glenn?    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea so........... :hubba: :rotflmao: maybe thats why she doesnt sun bathe on her deck no more! :pouty: i can see her from my deck over her fence!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

actually when we see each other we are friendly to each other!!!!!!! :happy1:
:scratch: :shocked: :doah:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So how tall is the step ladder you stand on to look over the fence Glenn?    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dats a good one!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i dont need a ladder, her fence is low enough and my deck is high enough. :rotflmao:

the neighbors who used to live there that put the fence up let me put a wren house attached to my side of the fence,,,,,,,i seem to need to clean that when shes out cutting her lawn!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she mow the yard in her Daisy dukes??   :rotflmao: