Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How are you getting here??  (Read 5978 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Have noticed some new members and this question goes out to all member as well...

We are just curious where you heard of this site and how you found us???

Thanks! ;)

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
just surfin and seen minnows reply. i lost the ODWeekly on favorites and typed your site instead, and found it just by good luck. vary happy with the variety and unending sources of information on your sites. :)
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
SORRY!!! got booted off, and ddbbll clicked the mouse. ;D
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Don't worry about it, I removed the double post for you.

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks !  ? were can a person find info on how to build a larger trap for silvers and golden shiners. trap size and best bait . i have a place where they are thick. i was traping crappie bait in a cone trap and got 2 doz. mixed of silver and golds.

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
David

I used to commercially trap leeches and minnows for sale to bait shops. I've built all my own traps, so I could give ya the info. I will not be able to do so until this w/e as I have to go to ND for work this week. Unless the motel I find has internet? Then it might be iffy for the time after 12-14 hrs work I usually like to eat, shower then find the fart sack.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline pray for the fish

• Outdoorsman
Saw it in a copy of Outdoors Weekly. Looks like a well run site. Some of the other outdoor forums on other sites are too biased concerning some businesses, too much bashing or too much pumping,even though in their rules they state they won't allow it. ???

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
HI, GRIZ- will be looking forward to the info. when ever you get a chance. DONT OVER WORK YOUR SELF THERE ARE TO MANY FISH TO CATCH IN THIS SHORT LIFE!!!  DAVE a.k.a.(woodchuck)