Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions?  (Read 9997 times)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
So what is your New Year's Resolutions for 2008?  I don't have one, although I should have many!!  Anyone got any that they are actually trying really hard to stick with?  gg

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
I have a couple...I am going to be 35 this year, so I am going to improve my health (lose some weight, eat better, exercise more).  My oldest boy turns 12 in March, so I am going to hunt more this year.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline wallander

• Outdoorsman
make it through the toughest year of school .... and this is just the start of it  :bonk:
« Last Edit: January 01/02/08, 09:26:48 PM by wallander »

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 ;) ;D Enjoy each and every day of 2008 and let others  :banghead: and  :cry: about spilt  :tequila;, I will  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and  :party3: my way through this year.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
;) ;D Enjoy each and every day of 2008 and let others  :banghead: and  :cry: about spilt  :tequila;, I will  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and  :party3: my way through this year.
[/quote

I like your way of thinkin' Pops!  I'm with you all the way!!   :toast:  :dancinred:  gg

Offline wallander

• Outdoorsman
well if  you too can do it then i want to do it too  :tequila; :drinking: :puke:

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

I normally don't make it a habit to make New Year's Resolutions as they don't seem to last too long, but....

I would like to continue on the weight loss program that I started late this summer (I lost 15 pounds) and continue to share my love of the outdoors with my son who will turn 7 next month. The other priority for me in the coming year will be for us to make time for more quality family time together !!!  :happy1:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
ok, mine would be...
find a job ;D  and get out to do more hunting
and take up fishing again.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I started working out again yesterday, one of my resolutions is to stick with it and get into better shape again. In the past, i start and it fades away after a few weeks. Not this time!

Gotta start eating better too.
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
bonehead, forget the job and just hunt more and start fishing!
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
well...  maybe a part time job would work... :happy1:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
OK 2 years ago my resolutions were to A) get a job at home so I don't travel any more and B) to get down to a certain size.  Both got accomplished and I still have that same job -- oh yeah oh yeah   :rocker;

Last year my resolution was to A) keep my job (yeah its lame) and B) to get down to a 34" waist like I used to have.  Ok so one out of 2 aint bad but I still got a bunch of jeans I can't wear.

This year my ONLY resolution is to get down to the 34" waist and be in the shape/condition Im most familiar with.  I went skating with my kids on 1/1/08 and actually got a good workout in.  This morning, I hit the gym at about 5:15 or so for a good cardio and weight lifting workout. 

Hey GG  :queen:  I got one for you.  How about no injuries or surgeries for the year?  :party1:  ??   ;D  ;)  ;D  ;)  :party1:  An apple a day right?  ;)
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Hey GG  :queen: I have one for you too.  How about being able to ride in a boat without having to  :puke: ?

:rotflmao:
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Oh boy.  I think she may end up with a long list of suggestions.  Like something to do with sittin on fish... :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've vowed to take more naps. Could be tough...
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)

Hey GG  :queen:  I got one for you.  How about no injuries or surgeries for the year?  :party1:  ??   ;D  ;)  ;D  ;)  :party1:  An apple a day right?  ;)

Yeah, keep it up Grute, keep making fun of the "sick girl"... !!  Okay, Okay...where's my flippin' apples?  I'll give it a shot!  :rotflmao:  gg

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hey GG  :queen: I have one for you too.  How about being able to ride in a boat without having to  :puke: ?

:rotflmao:

Okay OJ, I KNOW you just HAD to throw that one in..It was just way too hard for you to have to hold back with that one!! Just remember nobody like's a smart a*s!!  Now get that big head of yours back on the right track, while I will go find some fish to sit upon!!  Aren't you guys soooo funny, all full of suggestions just for little ol' me!! What a lucky gal I am!!! :rotflmao:  gg ...and yes,  :queen: !

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
just dont strain yourself dotch! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Don't forget about the mailbox and the flags GG.  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
For all the New Years Resolutions I have made, to date I have only one that I kept the entire year!!  It was simple but to always refill the TP roll when I see it empty.  All was good until I went to a party at my sisters and I literaly put 20+ rolls of TP on!!!  Have you ever heard of the Double Roll.  When I bought a fixer-up home a few years ago I made sure to get a TP holder that took minimul effort to change!!!  Now I can laugh and leave the bathroom just like I found it...............without a fresh roll of TP!!!!

Since then I have not made another one but maybe this will be the year!!!!

Jewel

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
For all the New Years Resolutions I have made, to date I have only one that I kept the entire year!!  It was simple but to always refill the TP roll when I see it empty.  All was good until I went to a party at my sisters and I literaly put 20+ rolls of TP on!!!  Have you ever heard of the Double Roll.  When I bought a fixer-up home a few years ago I made sure to get a TP holder that took minimul effort to change!!!  Now I can laugh and leave the bathroom just like I found it...............without a fresh roll of TP!!!!

Since then I have not made another one but maybe this will be the year!!!!

Jewel

So are you saying that since then you have resolved to make no more resolutions?   ;D

Offline CampYJewel

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes Grute, I believe you hit it right on!! ;D ;D

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Mine is to shoot a big buck.
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)

OMG! OMG! OMG!!  Now Pat,...that's some seriously personal information you got there dangling over my head!!! Put it down right this very minute..and I will still be your friend!!  Otherwise,  :fudd: I will hunt you down every single minute, of everyday, for the rest of your life!!  :fudd 

:rotflmao: gg  :rotflmao:

Why or why, dont I keep my big mouth shut?   :bonk:
....seriously...umm...let's keep that between friends...NOBODY wants to hear that story! Trust me on this one!!  PLEASE....I mean PRETTY PLEASE!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn

OMG! OMG! OMG!!  Now Pat,...that's some seriously personal information you got there dangling over my head!!! Put it down right this very minute..and I will still be your friend!!  Otherwise,  :fudd: I will hunt you down every single minute, of everyday, for the rest of your life!!  :fudd 

:rotflmao: gg  :rotflmao:

Why or why, dont I keep my big mouth shut?   :bonk:
....seriously...umm...let's keep that between friends...NOBODY wants to hear that story! Trust me on this one!!  PLEASE....I mean PRETTY PLEASE!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

My lips are sealed! :rotflmao:
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Bless you Spinny!!  :dancinred: :dancinred:  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred:

You must realize the crap I'd take for that one!!   :rotflmao:

Thanks a bazilion....I owe you a beer...or a keg or somethin'!!

:toast: gg

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
hey pat! can you PM me the details?  i wont tell! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
hey pat! can you PM me the details?  i wont tell! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy aka bh

I have no idea what your referring to??? Next time we all meet up for another beer, maybe GG will spill her guts!
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
GG
Let's see, mail box etc.  Can only refer to one thing.  DRIVING mishaps.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
school crossing guard with flag..  swerved to miss
20 kids and hit a mail box...  hey gg, wanna go
for a few beers? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com