Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Prison Break tonight  (Read 4605 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Anyone else been waiting for the new season of Prison Break. I've been waiting for 2 months, its finally here! Tonight at 7pm

I'm sure i'll be a little disappointed again, but it sure is exciting to think about the next episode.

Got the popcorn ready too.  :popcorn:
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline tattguy12

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i am stoked i have never watched every episode of anything or been into a series, But this had me hooked from the first episode. :popcorn:
WOW LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BULLHEAD!!!!!!

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
hmm how bout NIP/Tuk????              lol never seen prison break.. but if i was in prison i bet i couldnt wait for a break. :help:..   is prison break on after Girls next door  ????? peace ss
« Last Edit: January 01/14/08, 06:57:10 PM by Super Star! »

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
i am stoked i have never watched every episode of anything or been into a series, But this had me hooked from the first episode. :popcorn:

Same with me. Now when all these new shows come on every year, i purposely will not go near the tv or watch them. Can't afford to get addicted to another show.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Iceberg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Wait till "Jack" comes back.

Prison Break has nothing on "24".. ;D ;D ;D

A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead