Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Is the General my only compadre here??  (Read 5873 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow I look at the posts here and there a month old,Does no one visit this site?The area cant be that shut mouth.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
nope im here  :coffee: :coffee:  what you need to know?

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Super Star are you "High in a tree" in the Willmar area?  Dew I'm going to be on "your" lake today.  I know it's cold but a walleye dinner sounds good to me tonight. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com
Super Star are you "High in a tree" in the Willmar area?  Dew I'm going to be on "your" lake today.  I know it's cold but a walleye dinner sounds good to me tonight. 

nope last time i read the title it said Detroit lakes to?????   :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
WE have to put up with Detroit Lakes?  :banghead: :banghead:  Just kidding.  But I do think you have a serious infatuation with buts. :moon:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
no harm intended..........id take you up on the fishing but I manly only fish trout.. if you want to catch some nice trout LMK BUDDY!!! :kermit:

TROUT I have relitives in Verndale,I plan on trying Straight River--Cat River--Kabekona River,Which is best and can I get my 9'6" Kayak in these rivers??
 I was gonna ask; is anything was doin on Swenson,Ella,Minnetaga.bein from the area. :tequila;

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Say dew2

Where ya from? Not far from new london myself.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow I look at the posts here and there a month old,Does no one visit this site?The area cant be that shut mouth.

Well the few lakes I've had some luck on are private(no public access) and the rest I've chased the rumors and seem to be a day late. I think it boils down to a hot bite if ur out there. I stopped by a buddies garage one day and he had 15 10" sunnies and claimed the day before he got 13. Well I moved my shack there and have only caught a few perch in the last week, but thats better than he's done. He hasn't gotten a thing since. Go fishing as you won't catch a thing at home.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Dew2.  Out last night and nothing during prime time.  I was fishing next to a few people.  So I pulled up shop and moved to another spot i had on the gps.  Drilled 2 holes after dark and caught 2 walleyes and a crappie quick.  That was enough for a meal so I pulled up shop and headed home.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Thats great fish tonight huh? Next time I'll be more specific on my posts, i dont know bout 16-18 replies and only GRIZ replied to MY POST