Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need land to hunt Turkey in zone 501 (SE corner of MN)  (Read 3076 times)

Offline hasselhoff

I accidently bought a Turkey licence for the wrong zone, and now I'm trying to find somewhere to hunt between May 3rd-7th for zone 501 (Goodhue, Olmsted, Wabasha, Winona, Filmore, or Houston counties).

Can anyone recommend some public land to hunt, or anyone have private land I could use? I'd be interested in going out with someone or their group too.

Thanks,
David

Offline BJSwart

Try the Bronk Recreation Area in between Minnesota City and Stockton on Winona County Road 23.  There isn't much turkey hunting pressure there and I know there are some good birds.  I hunt land that borders this area.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
from my experience back in the day hunting that part of the state most landowners will let you hunt. go do some scouting and talk to the landowners on when your going to hunt. just leave there mushrooms alone..........they want them to themselves.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Dude.....this post is from last March.....  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
WOW!!! what an eye. was just helping out. :happy1: :happy1:

nuttin wrong with dustin off an old thread though!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :toast:
« Last Edit: February 02/19/14, 01:36:26 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!